Shoto

We arrived at the party a few hours later. I spent our entire car ride nervously messing with my tail and trying not to focus on the impeding danger I was in.
I stepped out of Izuku's dark green lambogini and stepped towards the club. My heart caught in my chest when I noticed what every single person inside was wearing.
There necks where decorated by an Icy blue chain and diffrent coloured tags.

I shouldn't be here.

My heart was caught in my throat.
We walked thought though the dark rooms of the fanciest nightclub I've ever seen. The room itself resembled more of a ballroom but the flashing lights and swetty drunks grinding on each other, making it very obvious how sleezy this place is.
Izukus hand wrapped around my own, making my social anxiety fade as he dragged me into the VIP section.
My eyes locked with an uniquely handsome man, his hair was split down the middle and he was bi eyed.
Those sharp unusual eyes almost seemed to soften when they met my own but I'm sure I imagined it.
My heart almost left out of my chest when I saw his tag a vivid bright blue indicating his Boss status.
I gulped back my fears as I downed a shot that somehow appeared in my hand.
And then another one.... And another one....
Untill my vision went blurry.
My legs buckled underneath me and I ended up falling into the arms of the duel coloured mob boss.
Heat flushed my cheeks as I noticed how much he was blushing too. He gives such a princely vibe that it made my heart fluttery.
I almost didn't notice the angry green-ette from the corner of my eye until I felt his hand wrap around my arm and pull me back.
"(Y/N)-chan we really need to get you home," a blurry Izuku smiled at me.

Kinda a boring chapter but I have some spicy ideas for the next one ♥

_______________________________________

Started a my hero wonderland fanfiction.
♥ Check it out I'm so excited about it ♥