❛ 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 ❜ | 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚡𝚕

that's not who we are

that's not who we are....we are not beautiful

Axl laughed uncontrollably in the passenger seat as his boyfriend struggled to read the map.

"Axl, shut up!" Slash grumbled in frustration, not really angry at his boyfriend, but at the stupid fucking map.

"Why can't they just use something more understanding than fucking lines!"

"This is your fault. I told you to rent the car with the fucking GPS in it, but you insisted on this." Axl said through laughs.

"Shut your pretty little mouth. You know I can't deal with all that technology shit."

"You're 23! And your instagram begs to differ." He laughed harder.

"I would appreciate your help, baby." Slash peered up from the map.

"I would love to help, but we're smack dab in the asscrack of nowhere and Siri won't answer me."

"Who the fuck is Siri?"

Slash's expression was so serious it sent Axl into another hysterical fit of laughter.

Slash was so confused.

"Oh, I love you, you absolutely beautiful idiot." Axl's laughter subsided.

"I don't see why we had to drive, anyway. I can handle flights better. There's no eye straining involved." Slash frowned.

"I told you. I wanna spend time with you. Alone for once in our goddamn life."

"And what will we do when we get to Vegas? We'll obviously get spotted there."

"We don't have to hit the town to have fun." Axl bit his lip.

"You're nasty." Slash smirked.

"I didn't say anything!" Axl giggled. "You're just thinkin' dirty."

"What, you don't like it?"

"I never said I didn't like it." Axl smirked seductively.

Slash chuckled, looking out at the empty road. "It's so dark out."

"I know. What was supposed to be a four hour drive turned to be a nine hour drive. I don't even think we're in Nevada."