❛ 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚝 ❜ | 𝚏𝚎𝚖!𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚡𝚕

said i had a dirty mouth

but she kissed me like she meant it.

Growing up, her dad always referred to her mother as the most beautiful woman in the world. Slash always thought her mom was, indeed, very beautiful, but she could look at her mother and know for sure that she wasn't the most beautiful woman in the world.

Not by far.

She always thought her father was saying that just to be nice . But then one day she met the most beautiful woman in the world and now she understands what it meant from her father's point of view.

sona

Yes, W. Axl Rose was no more than a fuck toy to most people, but I hate her and she barely knows me.

Axl was the human embodiment of sex. She walked, talked, and breathed sex. She was whatever you wanted her to be, a pussy destroyer, a fucking cock sucking master, a pornstar, anything.

Her lips were almost always flushed, like she'd had a long heated makeout session a few moments ago, which she probably did, she always wore tight-fitting clothes. Cropped tank tops that showed her bra, or in some cases her pierced nipple, tight jeans that fit her thick ass amazingly, making my stomach flip and my jaw drop every time.

She was so fucking perfect. And I hated her for it.

After I finished my work early, I just decided to do my English homework, while others decided to spike up conversation. Of course Axl was their center of attention. They just sat around her, eyeing her like a piece of meat as she went on and on about something. I just drowned her out.

Not too long after starting my homework, someone above me snickered, "Hey, baby girl." Yanking me out of my head. And of fucking course it would be fucking Axl. She grinned down at me with some type of sexual glint in her emerald green eyes.

"What do you want?" I huffed, sounding more dismissive than I meant to. "You can see that I'm busy right now."

Axl chuckled. "You do your homework?"

"Uh, yeah. Don't wanna be stuck in here forever. You should try it." I said the last part with a mouthful of sassy sarcasm.

"You're so sassy for such a nerd." She bit her lip.