❛ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎 ❜ | 𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏

Hey guys! I'm finally out of school! here's something I started weeks ago. If you like it, I'll probably make a part two.

Duff will never fucking understand why his fiancé wanted this creepy ass house, but whatever Saul wants, Saul gets because he's a spoiled ass brat.

"So...you like it?" Duff asked Saul as they stood in front of the large, Victorian Era looking mansion.

Saul smiled, laying a hand on his 8-month old belly. "I love it!"

"Do you think Lani will like it?" Saul asked.

Lani was their 3- year old who was currently at Duff's sister's house until they got the furniture and stuff in their own.

"She's three, sweetheart." Duff smiled.

"Okay, well do you like it?" Saul looked up at his husband.

Duff smiled and nodded, pulling Saul closer to him and giving his lips a soft kiss. "I love it."

Saul giggled, tucking his face into Duff's neck and placing a soft kiss there.

Duff fucking hated the house.

He was scared of it and it took a lot for him to admit that he was scared. Saul watches as the moving men walk past them, carrying the furniture in.

"Oh! Hey! You guys are moving into that house?"

The two men turned to see a woman who looked to be in her mid-thirties standing on the sidewalk with a man who was probably in his 40s and looked to be her husband.

"I'm gonna go check things out." Duff kisses Saul's forehead before retreating. Saul understood.

Duff hated being put in situations where he felt the need to hold a conversation. The shorter man looked back at the woman.

"Pardon?"

"You're expecting." The woman's eyes fell to his noticeable belly.

Saul nodded, instinctively laying a hand on his belly. "One more month." He smiles.

"Is it healthy?"

Saul looked up at her. The husband wasn't speaking, just vaguely eyeing Saul's short frame.

"Yes. It's very healthy." Saul's smile was wearing thin.

"Surprised you're moving in with a child on the way." She looked up at the home.

That was the first red flag for Saul and he took a slight step back.

"What do you mean, surprised?"

"It's just...nobody's lived there for years. Well, they go to move in but...won't stay longer than a week. Mostly pregnant couples, but...the babies are born and the parents go crazy and they're gone within a month. That house..." The woman looked up at the home again and shook her head.

"A week? Why?" Saul asked, smile long gone.

"Hey, babe!" Duff called.