❛ 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 ❜ | 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚡𝚕

but you know if i waste my time
talking 'bout what ain't mine
and you know i'll be last in line
just like last, last night

"Axl," I sighed against his lips. "Not now."

I couldn't pull away though. "You're not fighting it." Axl pulled me closer by my hips.

I wasn't. He knew the power he had over me. And I was pregnant so my hormones were pretty fucked.

"Ax," I whined as he trailed kisses down my neck.

"It's okay baby." Axl whispered against my neck. I could literally feel him hardening against my leg and that just flipped the switch.

"If we're gonna do this you need to hurry up." I panted like a dog in heat. He smirked against my neck before pulling away and pulling down his pants.

"Are you—"

A blood curdling scream tore throughout the house and my motherly instincts kicked into full drive, knowing the screams belonged to our eleven-year old, Harper.

I shoved past Axl, completely turned off and quickly made my way upstairs as quickly as my sore, pregnancy legs would carry me.

"Mama, I'm hemorrhaging!!" She screamed, standing in the middle of her room as blood ran down her leg, into her white socks and onto the hardwood floor.

Axl was behind me in a flash but when he saw Harper standing there and the small puddle of blood, he quickly turned and walked away with a "Nope." As he disappeared into our bedroom.

"Oh, baby." I sighed, walking over to her and taking her hand in mine. Tears were racing down her beautiful face and she looked distraught, horrified and embarrassed.

"It's gonna be okay princess. Come on. Let's take a warm bath, hm?"

Harper nodded, refusing to look into my eyes. It broke my heart with how sad she was.

We entered the bathroom and I closed the door behind us, handing her a towel.

"I'm gonna start the water. Get undressed and put your clothes in the basket, then you can wrap yourself in the towel until the water's ready, okay?"

She nodded, still avoiding my eyes.

I sighed, starting the water and picking out her favorite bubble bath wash before squeezing some in the water and mixing it in with my hand. When I turned, Harper was wrapped in a towel and tears were streaming down her face, making some of her curls stick to her cheek.

"Baby, it's okay. It's normal. Don't cry. Come here." I held out my arms. She wasted no time running into them as she cried into my neck. I gently rubbed her back.

"Daddy hates me now." She sobbed.

"No he doesn't, why would you say that?" I pulled her face back and wiped away her tears.

"He took one look at me and...he looked so disgusted, mommy." She cried, once again burying her face in my neck.

"Daddy doesn't hate you princess. He loves you and so do I. Come on, get in the bath." I sniffled, not realizing I had been crying until I saw a tear fall on her shoulder.