ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚 • ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠? 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖?

A/N

The last chapter, this chapter, and the next are gonna be short filler chapters, but then we'll dive into the REAL story.

Enjoy!

***

~ One Week Later ~

It's been a whole week since Brielle had left for Florida. After we dropped off Brielle at the airport, Maryia went to work, Katlyn went home and the guys helped me check out and move my stuff into Mark's apartment. He let me stay in a guest room while Jack and Felix either slept on the couch or on an air mattress in his office.

It really has been like an ongoing slumber party these past few days. The guys and I would continue on with life normally during the day. We would record videos, edit, watch t.v. and eat meals together. Even Maryia and Katlyn would come and visit a lot.

Then when night would fall, we would stay up playing video games, watching movies, and talking to Brielle.

During this first week, she's been texting with all of us a lot and even FaceTimed once. She hasn't told us about the whole situation, but she texts with us so much, it's almost like she never left.

While this week was really fun and gave me the chance to get to know the guys better, Brielle would be coming back soon and we all were excited.

We've only known the guys for a short time, a week to be exact, but somehow, it feels like longer. We all just clicked and it's like we're the perfect friend group.

All we needed was for Brielle to return and everything would be perfect...

~ Two Weeks Later ~

So... it's been another week and everyone's a bit... confused, I guess is the best word to describe it.

Brielle was supposed to come back any day now but she sent us all a message that was a bit unexpected.

'I have to stay in Florida for another week,'

'I'm REALLY REALLY sorry, but you can head on home if you want'

While we were all surprised by the sudden extension, no one could really argue against her staying any longer. Mark was okay with letting me stay for as long as I needed too.

"You're not causing me any trouble or anything, so I'm happy to say that mi casa es su casa!" I smiled at him and gave him a hearty thanks.

He leaned in and whispered to me while pointing in Jack's direction, who was currently talking to Felix.

"Unlike someone else," I laughed quietly so as to not let Jack know but my attempts failed. This ended up turning into Jack yelling at Mark to tell him what he said and Mark's point only being proven further.

After that whole ordeal, Brielle started talking to us less. There was more time between each text sent and delivered. But she still managed to talk to us, at least once a day.

Felix had to fly back home. Marzia was on her way back to Brighton and he revealed that he wanted to surprise his fiancé at the airport.