5: Worldwide Handsome (Ksj)

"Agghhhhh

"Agghhhhh...."

I felt the bed next to me dipping more and a huge arm engulfing me.

"Good morning." He said in his usual heavy morning voice.

"Morning." I turned towards him and pecked his full lips.

Squishing my cheeks softly he furrowed his eyebrows. "What happened?" I questioned.

"You're sick." He hurriedly got off the bed and ran out the door to God knows where, while I, still not able to register the incidents, waited for his arrival. "YAAH JIN HOW LONG WILL YOU TAKE?" I shouted habitually so that he could hear me but that caused me to cough loud enough.

"Hey hey hey! drink water." He hastily rushed back in and handed me a glass of water. I drank a bit and looked up at him.

"What happened Y/n?"

"My stomach... It's aching a lot."

"Who asked you to eat a whole tub of ice-cream? First, don't take care of yourself then say 'my stomach is aching'! You shouldn't have eaten that much." He scolded while mimicking me funnily and I could not do anything except hanging my head low and holding my laughter back.

Those tingles in my stomach kept on increasing and I couldn't hold myself anymore. Rushing towards the bathroom I dropped on my knees and threw up. Jin from the back approached me and held my hair up to provide me space.

After a while, I washed my face and went back to our room. "You want to eat something?" He asked concerned. "No." I answered scrunching my face, already feeling so heavy in there. I felt sorry for Jin that he had to see that already.

"How 'bout Coffee?"

"Yes." I smiled softly at him. After he left for preparing coffee for me, my mind wandered to the fact that I'd been missing my periods for clearly two weeks. The thought of being pregnant got me frozen for a while, but even if I wasn't, taking a test to be sure was the most suitable option at the moment. 

I went back to my room, diving into the drawer before trying to look for the hidden kit. I bought it way before, and well, I wasn't very comfortable in showcasing it to the world. I went to the washroom, splashing water on my face once before mentally preparing myself.

And Lord bless me, those two minutes of wait were the most intense one hundred twenty seconds of my life. 

"Oh." I whispered.

Watching those two bars on my pregnancy test, proving that I was pregnant, I cannot state how complete and admirable I felt.

My eyes lost their focus before my mind took me to another world, flashes of him making love to me playing before my eyes. I shook my head at the thought, a shy smile I was unable to hide unconsciously spreading all over my face.