12 : Bells (jjk)

You giggled to yourself as you rushed towards your room, opening the small box you'd kept carefully inside your study table

Today was it. Today was the day.

As childish as it may sound for a seventeen-year-old, soon to be eighteen, you had already bought all the gifts, snacks, and required items that you wanted to take with you.

It was your first fan meet.

You were way too excited but had been hiding all of it in front of the others, acting as if it wasn't a big deal. But now that you were alone, you could chuckle and hop to your heart's extent.

You opened the box, your eyes glittering when they caught the sight of the small, beaded, round ornaments. There were two of them, so you took out one and left the other.

You carefully took it in your hand, securing it inside your sling's pocket that you were gonna take along with you. Your phone rang and you hung up upon seeing the caller ID. It was one of your friends, who was probably outside your house with the others to pick you up.

"I'm leaving, mom!" You informed and ran outside, and once you were inside the car, you closed your eyes. Breathing deeply a few times, you smiled towards the scenery outside.

The purple lights, the banners, the ARMY bombs, the members so close.

All these years, you'd gotten the chance to see these only as a virtual clip. And now, it was time that you experienced it yourself.

🖋️🖋️🖋️

It had been about half an hour since you stood there, seeing them interact, hold hands, and smile at the ARMYs in front of them. You couldn't take your eyes off the seven men. It was so precious and you wanted to record everything in your tiny little mind.

Every word they said, every moment they laughed, every second they looked at the crowd. You wanted to remember it, cherish it all. You'd learned a whole new language simply for them after all. Thankfully your mother's best friend was Korean, so you got an easy source to learn it from. Her daughter helped you a lot.

Just so that you could communicate better, understand every word they said. Your friend handed you an energy drink and you sipped it, laughing at Jin's unnecessary jokes which were making Hoseok scrunch his face.

As time passed, there came your turn. You walked behind the others, patiently standing on the small set of stairs which led to the members. You were nervous, constantly shaking your leg while you looked all around you.

When you took a step up, another impatient girl who stood right behind you kept squeezing all while giggling occasionally. "Easy, sis" you laughed and she threw a fake chuckle at you making you purse your lips and look forward.