9 : Make Love (Jjk)

🔞
Mature.

"Careful with the wine, Mr

"Careful with the wine, Mr. Jeon" you eyed your husband, sitting right in font of you in the lavish restaurant where only small clinks of spoons and glasses with murmurs were heard. He grinned at your statement, taking his glass and transferring half of it to yours. "What are you doing" you frowned and he shrugged.

The two of you were mostly quiet, enjoying the good food and letting out small sounds out of satisfaction of the taste. His right hand reached out to your left one resting on the table, holding it and softly caressing your palm. You smiled, your hand twitching slightly and you couldn't help but look down. "Something wrong?" He asked and you shook your head almost immediately, making him grin.

You finally looked up, his eyes catching yours. You had a glint of mischievousness in them, and it was not hidden from him. A few moments later he could feel your feet gaze on the ends of his trousers. He let out a breathy chuckle, shaking his head and you plopped your chin on your palm, the food leaving your attention.

My gorgeous husband, God.

You grinned at your own thoughts, staring at his breathtaking face. Every look, every blink, every smile, it was simply precious. "I like this place" you finally spoke after a long term of silence. He just nodded, wiping his mouth before leaving your hand and raising it for the waiter. Jungkook didn't like too much exposure of affection in front of others. He was a bit insistent in that category, he wanted some particular moments for himself only.

So sadly, no PDA.

"The bill" he kindly smiled to the waiter and you looked at him with a smile too, before focusing back where you were. "Would you want to stay here, for tonight?" he innocently raised his eyebrows. "Fuck yes" you spat, making the corners of his lips twitch and curl up.

"Can we leave now?" You asked as soon as the billing process was over. He got up, holding your seat before you could get up as well. It was that day of the month when your husband promised you that he'd treat you like a princess despite his heavy schedule, and you loved it more than anything. You also knew very well that he was as excited and happy for these days, and you both waited for this day to come. A day meant for just the two of you.

It was not long before you were in the elevator, and the patience slipping away from your form was almost visible. You gave up, giving your hair a ruffle before taking a hold of his tie and pulling it towards yourself. He caught your waist as your left hand travelled up to his neck with your lips finding his.

His head tilted to find a more accessible position, eyes shut close as you sucked on his lower lip. He let out a small moan when he felt your palms slither into his coat and he returned the gesture but slipping his fingers under the strap of your dress before the elevator made a sound, notifying you about your arrival.

Without tearing your mouths apart, his muscles flexed when he swiftly picked you up with one hand while the other held your cheek, getting out of the elevator and opening the door with his lips still attached to yours as he let you down. The door finally opened in haste and it was not much time before you slammed it shut, kisses moving down to his chest.