10 : Tonight (Ksj)

"I bani jinamyeon~" he sang and you chuckled, picking up your RJ stuff toy

"I bani jinamyeon~" he sang and you chuckled, picking up your RJ stuff toy. "Nal beol sun eopseulka, hwak duryeoweo~" you joined in a loud, rather off-pitch tone than your boyfriend. He laughed along with you, eyes not meeting yours as his fingers danced on the steering wheel. "I got my nails done..." you blew on your fingers, clearly trying to grab attention some way.

He hmmed, staring at the road ahead. "Where are you taking me, Jin! You've not even said anything since we've started except for singing along the songs playing on the radio!" you rolled your eyes, huffing before stubbornly plopping your back on the seat with arms crossed as you stared the road. He quickly snapped his head towards you only to snicker and turn back before you could catch him.

"You'll love it, darling" he grinned and you pressed your lips together, staring at the grass rather than looking at your beau like you'd been doing for the past twenty minutes. It had been about two days since he'd returned from America, his workplace where he'd been staying for a year now.

A long-distance relationship, you sighed. You were to get married anyway, but you were too young at the moment. According to you, that is. In all honesty, you were old enough for marriage- just that you weren't satisfied with what you were earning. You wanted respect for yourself. That, until you got your desired job, in which you were excelling now. But then your boyfriend had to go away, to build his own career.

No matter the age, the two of you were so in love with each other that you had decided to be each others' forever. But for now, your relationship wasn't at its best. You both loved each other without a doubt, but no matter as many bullshit as you'd heard, you were very sure this long-distance relationship was a bitch.

"What are you thinking, you haven't been talking," he stated and your quiet self looked up to him. "Nothing," you muttered, pouting. He smiled, taking a sharp turn making you almost squeal as you fell on his side due to the impact. He smirked to himself and you whined like a cry baby. "Cocky ass." you mumbled and he raised an eyebrow, glaring at you.

"We're here, madam" he said, pulling over. Looking around all you saw was grass, and grass. You were on some sort of a hill, a small one, and you knew so because you'd noticed the route. You loved navigating - you were a pilot after all. Learning routes was easy for you, but this time you'd not paid too much attention. It was safe to say you liked surprises.

"Come out" he smiled and you bit your lip, getting out of the vehicle. He stood next to you, interlocking your fingers with his before running towards a particular direction. You followed, trying to match his pace. "Come on, Missy!" He teased and you chuckled. And there you stood, in front of a wooden house, completely something you'd wanted. Your jaw dropped in awe, eyes glittering under the moonlight when he looked at you with loving eyes.

"Only seven kilometers away from the city close by."

His sentence had almost gone unnoticed by you if he hadn't snapped his fingers in front of your eyes. "Where you?!" He asked with a grin and you bit your lip. "What is this?" You asked and he frowned. "A house?" He stated and your nose flared. "I know that, but what is it? Whose house?" You said and he smiled, pulling your waist closer to himself before pecking your neck but your eyes didn't drift away once from the bungalow in front of you.