Chapter 2

So I'm guessing your like what the fuck that was about, to understand it all we would have to start from the beginning. It started about a month ago. believe it or not it started when i was on Call of Service Modern Warfare. 

"So you think your high and mighty because you pulled my fake IP address huh?" i pull out my laptop and pull his just before he boots me offline. when you get booted the hacker sends certain signals to your router which overloads it and you cant connect for a while. I hop in my laptop, plug it into my router and change my IP address and get to work. i begin to hack into this guys network."come on" i say to myself. then i see a screen that's not mine. sweet i accidentally hacked into his computer. lets see what this fuck has. I begin to go through his documents and the deeper i go the more horrific it got. there was documented murders, drug trafficking documents, child trafficking, the whole nine yards. all coded which of course i easily decoded from his code key which was hidden in his spam inbox on his email. very clever. i download all the files, i couldn't let this sick fuck get away with this shit. i hear my phone buzz. i got a message from an unknown number. it was probably one of my buddies trying to prank me or something. i sit back down and plug in my extra hard drive and transfer a copy of everything. buzz. buzz. buzz. i sigh. better see whats that about. "you shouldn't have done that Sam Freeman" it read. Okay what the fuck? "I didn't know you where a brown haired, hazel eyed fuck" Okay how did he know that? i begin to feel uneasy. "so is the house on 420 stoner Ave comfortable? how does one get a place like that at 21?" read the last text. shit he knows my actual address, of course he's this good just my luck. buzz. another text. "I see your not feeling well your white as a ghost, like you'll soon be" i begins to feel sick. i see, i see, i see, wait a minute. i look at my camera on my laptop.buzz. "Smart kid" i turn the whitest i ever been at that text. i quickly pull my battery out and close my computer. i take a deep breath and think. Okay Sam what mess have you gotten yourself into. he traffics drugs, children, murdered people, wait murdered people shit hes going to try to kill me, especially since i have that. i glance at the hard drive. there's no turning back the only option is to get out of here. i leave the laptop and phone and i leave a note that said "i'm going to the police so pack your bags. i grab my keys and hop in my car. as i pull off and turn the corner i noticed a van pull up in front of my house of my house. barely made it.  i drive off as fast as i can.