Chapter 7

"HQ find a hospital right now!" I practically yell. I help her hold pressure on her wound. "The girl got shot" "Carly" she say. i look at her. "My name's Carly" "I'm Sam" i say with a weak smile. "there's one three blocks away" "Alright going radio silent." I take off my headset. I slam the peddle down as i try to hold pressure on her wound. " we're only a few minutes away, don't worry" i say with a weak smile. i turn the corner and slow to a stop " we're here don't worry you'll be in good hands, my buddy is on his way, i promise you ill be back." i unbuckle her and carry her in my arms and rush into the ER." i need some help shes been shot!" I yell trying to get someones attention. as someone runs out with a gurney i slip something in her handbag i. " we got it from here" says the doctor. i nod and wait till he leaves then i turn and leave. how the fuck has the shit hit the fan this hard? What the hell did it get to this? " Fuck!" i say as i drive away. I begin to dial a number on a phone i snagged from the doctor. someone picks up. "Hello?" they say. i look over at the passenger seat that's now covered in blood. "listen here you fuck i-" he cuts me off. "I'm so glad you called Sam, now i get to hear what happens to you" he lets out a laugh. "listen you fuck i'm bringing you down" i throw the phone out the window onto a pick up truck. track that you bitch! i check the glove department, Okay the deagle with Two clips, should be enough. 

i put on the headset. "Dave in need you to trace this number for me i need his location." "alright give me a few minutes.......ah here it is, the number doesn't technically belong to someone but the last call came from hmmm..... looks like the third ware house. ill text you the address. What are you planning to do?" i chuckle "you already know" i hang up. i grab the deagle and load it. this dude most likely has the police department in his pocket and judges. there's only one way to take him down.