Chapter 8

i see the warehouse, well fuck it. i line up my car with the door. i back up about a block away from the warehouse. i then floor the peddle, duck down, and ram right through the warehouse door, shattering the car windows. i sit there for a minute slightly dazed. in the movies they make it seem so easy. i look up, and i see Brian, holding a suitcase. "your a crazy fuck you know that?" he says as i climb out the car window. " i'll offer you a deal,i'll give you this suitcase that has 2.5 million dollars, and you can either leave and forget all this happened or work for me" I smile as he tosses the suitcase about halfway between us." so what'll it be? option A or B?" he asks. " i choose..." i raise my gun "option c for see you in hell" i pull the trigger. his face showed terror, then he didn't have a face no more. i gag trying not to throw up.then i remembered about the kids. i begin to look in every door before finding a windowless locked door. it takes me a couple of tries but i break down the door. the stench was horrific. i definitely found the kids. the sick bastard had them sleeping and chained in their own shit, literally.they look up with fear in their eyes. " don't worry I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to help you get home." they were reluctant. "the big bad guy is gone forever you never have to worry about him ever again."their fear turned to hope. there was about 20 or so kids. i unchained them and helped them all to the hole i made.i seen red and blue lights coming. " Okay gather around kids, i want you guys to tell the police men everything the big bad guy did to you, i have to get going, the police men don't like me very much but make sure they get these papers, who wants to give them to the police man? "a young boy that could be no more than 6 raised his hand so fast it made me chuckle. i hand him the papers."what are the papers about?"asked a little girl. "there were others like you guys and these papers will help rescue them, i rescued you guys, now its your turn to be a hero." i wave to the kids and then i take off down the street. i found a old car that was unlocked and i hop in. as i left i seen the cops pulling up and the kid eagerly waiting to give the cops the papers. i have picture copies if their on his payroll, though it wouldn't really matter but you cant be too cautious. i pull off.