Chapter 4

"So this is the place? by the satellite it seems like a normal warehouse just like the others" i smack Dave upside the head. " whats it supposed to have a big sign saying 'kidnapped children with drugs inside'? you dumbfuck. while i was sifting through the documents one name kept popping up Brian Moore, which all 3 of these warehouses belong too, and their all scattered, why have 3 warehouses in 3 different locations, and all the warehouses around it are run down and vacant. perfect hiding places. I'm going to check out the one near the docks, I've already packed i need you to lock down the room let no one but me in here" he nods. i stand up "be careful Sam the cops have a APB on you" he says as i exit the door.

As i sneak up to the back door of the warehouse i begin to doubt myself. then a door opens and a head peaks out and i quickly lean against the wall in the shadows. "clear, move the shit" the man says, "remember to put the wood between the door or we'll be locked out and my dad will kill you" he motions for someone to move through with a big gun in his hand, can't tell what gun it is, its too dark. the wheel out a big bin full of bricks of white, that has to be cocaine. after they walk off i sneak in the door, and I'm hit with a bright light and the stench of weed. i hear talking behind me so i dart for the closest door and  run in it. 

all i see is weed everywhere, this must be the room they store the weed. i look around and see a desk and a backpack. I rush over to the desk. there's a stack of paper on a clip board, its a manifest and inventory, i pulled the digital camera out my pocket and take photos of all the papers i can see. i glance at the backpack. there might be something in there. i move over to it and open it, nothing. I look at the nuggets around me and i get an idea. i begin to scoop up as much as i can, Dave is gonna be happy. as i zip it up i hear the doorknob start to turn so i dive behind the desk. "so what strain do you guys want in the blunt?" i hear a response but cant make out what was said. the guy walks over and grabs a handful of nuggets and he starts walking towards the desk. shit gotta move somehow. i grab a nugget and toss it towards the door. he turns to look at it and i run up behind him and wrap my arm around his throat and legs around his waist. he slams me into the wall a few times before slowly going limp. i check his breath, still alive thank god. I begin to sift through his pockets. wallet ID click, Money pocketed, oooh whats this. i feel something hard in his back pocket. i turn him over and its the gun the one man was holding. might as well grab it i might need it if I'm caught. I slowly open the door and peek out. i should leave while i can. i bolt for the door. As I open the door I'm met with a man who was most likely one of them. " where are you going?" he asks me. shit gotta think of something. "boss told me to do a run for him, one of his friend's friends need some sticky apparently" i respond. "never seen you around here before." he says suspiciously " I've been working here for a week how have you not seen me? Anyways i need to get going dude is willing to pay double if i make it there in thirty minutes." the man steps aside and lets me pass. oh my god it worked i straight up pulled a Jamie bond move right there. Okay i gotta get out of here before they find the guy I choked out.