The Beginning

Misono's pov:

"Tch, I can't believe I have to go get that bastard" I said to myself. As I was heading to Mikuni's shop something grabbed me by the collar and yanked me in a street with a dead end.

"Hey you, tell me something new!" said a mysterious voice. "..." I stayed quiet. A woman came out of the shadows with a sadistic grin and a murderous glint in her eyes. "You're an eve aren't you... tell me where's Sleepy Ash." she said with a demanding voice. "I don't know..." I lied. I didn't know why she wanted to see The servamp of Sloth, but it couldn't be for good. "You will REGRET lying to me," she said in a deadly whisper. Everything else went too fast. All I could feel was a stinging pain in my chest. I fell on the ground and the last thing I saw was her grin and a pool of My own blood.

Lilly's (All of love's) pov:

As I was walking to brother Sloth eve's location I felt something was off. But after a second I realized, Misono was in trouble. I sprinted to his location, but I was too late. He was already dead, lying in a pool of his own blood. My item broke and fell on the ground with a thug.

I took his corpse and the next day there was a funeral. Everyone was there. All the other eves and servamp. Even Licht which was rare for him not to practice on the piano. Everyone was sad, but Mikuni took it the hardest. He is Misono's brother after all and it might not seem like it, but Mikuni really cared about his younger brother. The next day after the funeral I decided to roam the streets. Accidentally I went to the place where I became Misono's servamp. As I was about to go back, as it was winter and it was cold, I saw someone. They were sitting on a tree branch staring off into the distance. She looked pretty, but she was sad so I...

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Sorry for the Misono lovers, but he had to go. I'm sowwy T^T.

Anyway hope you enjoy so far and sorry it's so short. God the description was longer 😅. I promise the other chapters will be longer. Till next time 😸.