Chapter 5

Yo. Another chapter has been written. When the text is BOLD and ITALIC  the mysterious voice is talking. On with the story 😋.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person pov:

    After Lilly reached the Alicient mansion, he told the maid to change Y/N's clothes, to put her in one of the guest's rooms and to wash her uniform. They did as told and let the girl sleep.

Lilly's pov:

    After I gave my Eve to the maids I was confronted by Mikuni himself. He was smirking and Jeje was hanging around his neck as always. "Lilly why bring her here again? She seems fine to me and why was she knocked out? Plus doesn't she have a house?"- he was bombarding me with questions and my head began to hurt. I shushed him and gave him the answers he wanted- " One, it's dangerous for her to go home at the moment. Second, yes she does have a house, not a small one at that. Third, she passed out after a fight and yes we did seal the contract". He seemed confused and asked me something I didn't know my self.

    "Why did she pass out?"- I kept my mouth shut for a moment before realization hit me in the face. Her eyes were different, crimson to be precise. My eyes widened and blurred out- " I don't know, I'll ask her later"- Mikuni looked at me weirdly and asked- "Why do you think she's going to know?". I lifted my head and put on a thinking face and said- "Her eyes changed to crimson red when she was mad. I'll ask her later if she knows why". He nodded and left me for the night.

*~le-time skip~*

Y/N's  pov:

    When I woke up I wasn't in my room. I stood up and tried to stand up from the bed. I was a bit wobbly, but nothing serious. Memories started flooding back from yesterday and mentally slapped my self. I lost my cool and my eyes turned crimson. 'hehehe... you need me and you know it'- my eyes widened and a shadow cased my face.

    My thoughts were cut short. A maid came in the room and said-"Ms..."-"L/N"-"Right, ms.L/n, master Mikuni is calling for you to have breakfast. All of love is there as well. Here is your uniform. I'll wait outside so I can lead you to the dining room". I nodded and took my uniform. I put it on and followed the maid to the dining room. There was four plates on a block table and three were occupied. One by Lilly, a blondy who I think is Mikuni and third male that had red eyes like Lilly and three bags on his head. The unoccupied seat was next to Lilly and in front of Mikuni(?). I sat down and was served food. I ate quietly and was staring down at my food. 

    After I finished I made eye contact with the blondy and said- "Mikuni right". He nodded and curiosity filled his eyes. I glanced to his right/ my left and asked the man with bags on his head- "And what's your name?". The tall man kept quiet and Mikuni chuckled-" He's name is Jeje and he's not much of a talker"- I nodded and crossed my arms. I leaned back in my chair and stared Mikuni dead in the eyes.

     "I know you have questions, so shoot. Keep it short tho, I still have school"- he chuckled and shook his head. "A little butterfly told me that yesterday you were attacked. Your eyes turned crimson red and you passed out. Mind explaining what happened?"- he had a smirk on his face and had a brow raised up. I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face, but I contained myself- "It's something complicated. It would be better if I showed you instead. Close your eyes and relax". They looked at me with suspicion in their eyes, but closed them never the less. The surroundings changed. It was half pitch-black with a white outline and hot-pink with a black outline.

    "Where are we?"-Mikuni asked. Jeje was eyeing me for any sudden moves and Lilly looked lost in thoughts. "We're inside my mind. It's usually only black, but now it has hot-pink?"- Lilly chimed in-"It's because of the contract. Our minds are connected and we can talk through telepathy". I nodded and looked straight in front of me. I summoned an exacto knife and carved out a door in mid-air. I took the doorknob and opened the door- "Follow me, but be careful. It doesn't play nice".