Chapter 3

Sorry for the late update. There is something called hel- I mean school and there is something called tras- I mean homework and I have a lot of it. Again sorry and hope you enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Y/N pov:

As All of love was caring me somewhere, I fell asleep. When I woke up I was in a bed, but... it wasn't my bed. "We see..." "... you're awake" began one girl and finished another. They had pink hair and looked like twins, but one had short hair and the other one long. They also had heart-shaped coronals.

 They also had heart-shaped coronals

"All of love..." "...is waiting for you". 'Ok this is creeping me out'- I thought as I stared at them with a blank expression. "*chuckles*" "Hm?". I looked to my left and saw All of love standing in the door frame and laughing at me. "What you laughing at?"- I told him a bit irritated. "Yully, Marry you can go to the rest of the subclasses, I need to talk to her in private". They nodded and left. "Sooo~ what did you want to talk about?". " Well, first what's your name since you never told me". "Really, I haven't?" "Hm". "Ok then, my name is Y/N" "I see and my second question is do you want to be my eve?". "WHAT!?!"- I looked at him with a surprised face. 'Where did that come all of the sudden'. I was confused. "I'm not forcing you to be my eve, that's just a question" "Can I think about it..." "Of course. I'll be roaming outside your house to get your answer and for your safety." "Thanks, but can you get me home, I have school tomorrow". He just nodded and... PICKED ME UP BRIDAL STYLE!!! " IDIOT DON'T DO THAT OUT OF THE BLUE!!!". He chuckled and a swarm of butterflies blurred my vision. After they got away I was in my room. "Here you go"- he said as he put me on my bed. After that, he turned into a butterfly and exited through the window. 'I should go to bed, tomorrow I have hel- I mean school'. With that in thought, I took a shower, changed and went to bed.

*time skip to morning*

"Wake up brat!" "Ow!!!". I screamed in pain. "Your uniform is in the closet, be happy that the school didn't accept my offer".

*Flashback*

Mom's pov:

"No, she will not wear such a thing". 'Tch what a pain'- the stupid peasant wasn't saying yes to me! ME!!!. "Tch fine, I'll pay you twice the amount". He was surprised but was happy."Ok then, she's allowed to come to school with such an outfit!"

*End Flashback*

'Oh thank god!'- I thought as I was putting my uniform on.

I was never a fan of skirts, but it's better than before so I didn't care

I was never a fan of skirts, but it's better than before so I didn't care. "My, my~ what do we have here?". I jumped at least 3 feet away and fell on my bed. I was scared for my life because I saw something I shouldn't have... THIS IDIOT WAS TAKING HIS FUCKING SHIRT OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF MY ROOM!!! "I don't undress for free, but for you, I'll make an exception". I was shook. I threw my pillow at him and screamed-"DON'T STRIP YOU IDIOT!!!". He laughed and put his clothes back on. I was a blushing mess. He chuckled and asked me-"To which school are going to?" "To (whatever is Mahiru's school name*I didn't find the name of his school, sorry*)". His eyes widened but in a happy and surprised manner. "Really, my older brothers eve goes there as well!" "Well that's good to hear, but something tells me that is not the only thing you came for". He paused for a second and said- "I was wondering if you made a decision". Actually, you were thinking about it all morning, but you still couldn't decide if you wanted to be an eve or not. "Well... I don't know, sorry" he sighed and told me with a smile-" Don't worry, we can always make a temporary contract!". "What the hell is the temporary contract?"- I was confused. "The temporary contract is made when the future eve gives an item to the chosen servamp and gives them a name as well. To trigger the contract you must say the servamp's given name. It last's 24 hours and to finalize it you must let the servamp drink some of your blood. After that the servamp has to protect you with their life, even if they are immortal, and listen to your command in exchange for blood"- he finished in one breath. 'How the hell does he talk so much'- "If the contract is not finalized in 24 hours the given item will break and the servamp and human can either do the contract again or go their different paths". I was speechless. I went to one of my drawers and took out a necklace.

He looked confused- "You said I need to give you an item for the temporary contract right

He looked confused- "You said I need to give you an item for the temporary contract right. And a name if I'm correct"- you said with a bit of blush on your cheeks. He chuckled and nodded. You went up to him and put the necklace on. You were wondering for a name until- '...ly...Li...Lilly'. Something in the back of your head told you to call him "Lilly" and I listened. I've had this voice in the back of my head for years now. I usually listened, but one day I didn't and I paid for that. After the experience, I never doubted the voice ever again. It was silent for a few seconds until I blurred out- "Lilly". Suddenly a hot pink light went around your wrist and connected to his neck. After the little light show, he had a look of shock on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for now. The updates will be a bit slow since I have school and homework. And also I'm studying for terms and life is all in all shit. Thank you for reading my trash of a story and 'till next time. Bye~