Chapter 1

The image at the top is you. Sorry if you don't like it, but for the sake of the story you must look like this. You can change the colors of the clothes, but the eyes and hair must stay. Now to go over a brief summary.

Name: Y/N

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Likes: Lilly (All of love), dango, ramen, sushi, sweets, silence and peace, friends, manga, anime, Lilly's subclasses, little kids, weapons, drawing and animals.

Dislikes: family, liars, fakers, when she goes on a bloodthirsty rampage, hurting the people she cares about, calling her a monster, freak, red eyed freak and ecs. it brings bad memories to her.

Description: Y/N is cold and mean to people she hates and/or doesn't know, but once you get to know her she is sweet and caring. She was trained for 10 years how to use various weapons, because her parents forced her to do it. She was born with a rare power of summoning weapons (like how a servamp summons their weapon). They wanted her to become an assassin, but she just wanted to be an artist. She got bullied at school, because of her outfits, which she wore for combat. They thought she was a slut and uses her looks to take all the boys to herself. She had no friends and was all alone until she met The servamp of Lust.

Backstory:*read to find out* (you thought I was gonna tell you weren't you >:> sorry I'm evil)

On with the story.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Y/N's pov.:

I was sitting on a tree branch like every other day after school. I was looking in the distance thinking about life when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked around, but no one was there. After I turned my head back to where I was looking there was a butterfly approaching me. I extended my finger. It was weird since it was winter and it was cold, but the butterfly looked just fine. I didn't give it a second thought and said without thinking, "Why are you here little guy, isn't it too cold for you?", but then I realized that the butterfly couldn't talk. "Tch, I'm talking to a butterfly, I really am going insane" I chuckled to myself and let the butterfly fly off my hand. I got off the tree branch and started heading home for sadly more training.

All of love's pov.:

... so I decided to turn into my butterfly form and went to approach her. She noticed I was looking at her, so I circled around the tree she was on and approached her. She extended her finger and I landed on it. "Why are you here little guy, isn't it too cold for you?" she asked and chuckled to herself after a second "Tch, I'm talking to a butterfly, I really am going insane". She let me go and got off the tree. She was heading somewhere, so I decided to follow her. Something peaked my interest about her.

Y/N's pov.:

As I was walking back home I felt someone was following me, so I stayed on edge. After a while, something grabbed my arm. I closed my eyes and felt myself being thrown against a wall. After I opened my eyes I saw who it was. It was B/N (Bullie's name) and his two friends. I was cornered in a dead-end alley and they blocked the way out. "Now, now, kitten there is no one that can help you now~" he said that while smirking "Now let's have some fun~". They started to approach me, but -"Now, now, that's not how you should treat a lady~" a blonde male appeared out of nowhere. He had heart-shaped earrings and wears black clothing. He had a pink button-up shirt, with only one button being buttoned up and a white scarf. "AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" B/N yelled mad. The male smiled "I'm someone ..." he paused and glared at the three boys and they flinched.

" he paused and glared at the three boys and they flinched

"you should fear." The three boys ran away from fear. The male faced me with a smile.

 The male faced me with a smile

*ignore the scythe*

"Are you ok?" he asked with a smile and tone filled with concern. "Y-yeah, but who are you?" I asked scared. He understood I was scared so he bend down on my level, since I was sitting on the floor, and smiled at me kindly and said-"I'm The servamp of Lust, All of love". Then a shiver ran down my spine "... S-servamp o-o-of l-lust" I was hella scared. I mean he's a VAMPIRE and he represents the sin of LUST and my looks and outfit are NOT helping. "Don't worry I promise I won't do anything, in fact, I'm the butterfly from earlier" I looked at him with a blank look.

 "Don't worry I promise I won't do anything, in fact, I'm the butterfly from earlier" I looked at him with a blank look

He chukled and transformed into the butterfly from earlier and back. I jumped back from surprise. "Fine I believe you". He reached his hand for me to take. After a bit of hesitation, I took it and he pulled me back up. Since I didn't expect this I put my hand on his chest, my other hand was still intertwined with his and his other hand was around my waist. When I realized what was going on, I blushed and let go. He chukled, but then I realized something and fear took over me.

 He chukled, but then I realized something and fear took over me

I...
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Hope you like it. Till next time 😊.