proluge?

Horrordust child

I choose to do Epicross

I choose to do Epicross. :3

                      ~Radiers pov~

                      ~Radiers pov~

I was sleeping peacefully, until...
"Bro!!! Get up!! It's noon! Stop being a vampire!!" I open one of my eyes to look at my older brother, Gradient.
I groan and turn on my chest, I would much rather sleep today.
I hear footsteps walking away. Finally! I'm safe! Then, I hear small quick footsteps running to my bed, and of course, Host runs up and jumps on me. "oOF-"

I fall out of bed with Host still on me. "Ow." They say, before giggling and running away. Gradient steps over me. "Breakfast?"

I sigh. "Sure."
I step up and walk into the living room. "Morning, sleepyhead!"

"Morning, mom."

"You sleep well?" My dad asks.
"I could have slept better."
He chuckles. "Well, you need to eat breakfast, even though it's 2:24, to you will need to eat."

I roll my eyes. "Yea, yea, I know."

I start to walk to the kitchen, but then, the door was locked down. I jump into unckle Cross who falls down, along with me.

Dad jumps up and summons his attacks.

"Woah, woah, calm down, I'm not THAT dangerous."

Mom's eyes widen. "404?! I thought you were dead!"

The strange monster chuckles. "Me? Dead? Pfffft, I'm not weak! I just left for a few years, Glitchy!"

"You left for twenty two Years, God damnit!"

"Oh, was it really that long? I'm sorry, ruru, I didn't realize! Still Bros?"

Dad squints at the newcomer. "Who are you?! How do you know Error?!"

"I was going to ask you the same thing! I'm Error 404, I knew Error since he was only ten years old!the anti-void is  where we would usually meet at! I was the one who taught him to destroy! Oh, I remember when he first started! It was so cute, he would get scared of some of the AUs! When he would destroy a HELP_tale AU, or a FreakTale AU he would get so scared he would have to hold my hand as he destroyed it! He was so adorable!"

Mom blushes. "OH MY GOD, 404! What are you even doing here anyways?!"

"Oh, right! You see, I need you to start destroying again!"

== so, I have a question, does anyone know if Host is a girl or a boy?? I'm not really sure, I think it's a girl, but I'm not completely sure! This is also just a half of a chapter, because I was lazy and there are other books that have chapters that are overdue. :/
I really hope you will all enjoy this book just as much as you enjoyed the other one!== XOXO Tami~