hey read this

~Nightmares Pov~

It's been a year since we killed Hate. I've got to say, the whole ordeal was quite entertaining. Dust runs up to me, making me jump. "Can you not?" I ask, clearly unimpressed.
"Guess what you forgot." He says as he hands me the ring I was going to use to propose.

"...crap." i say, grabbing the box. "Are you going to actually propose or not?" He asks.

...crap." i say, grabbing the box. "Are you going to actually propose or not?" He asks.
I sigh. "I guess it slipped my mind..." I mumbled.
I stand up.
"No more stalling. I'm going to ask him today!... Actually, I have a better idea!" I say, sticking the box in my pocket.
"I'll ask on Christmas Eve! Maybe even under a mistle toe if I wanna be fancy." I say.

Dust smiles. "Good, tommorow right? I can help arrange that." He says.

~Le time skizp~

(It's the next day aka Christmas Eve)

Still nights pov

The mansion living room is covered in fun decorations. The only people that know about me proposing to Error is Dust and Dream. Of course, that means Dream and Ink are here with Pallete, who is playing with Gradient.

I blush as Error walks into the room in his 'Christmas clothes'
Which is really his normal clothes except he's wearing a santa hat.

"Hey nighty!" He says, running up to me and kissing my cheek.
"Hey Error."  I respond, anxiety pulsing through my non-existent veins.
"Is everything alright?" He asks, holding my hand.
I nod and kiss him.
Dream is smiling brightly behind a couch along with Dust, who points to the mistle toe.

"Hey, come with me. I need to ask you something." I say, dragging Error under the mistle toe.
Error looks up and giggles.
"Oh!~" he says, looking back to me, his adorable blush covering his face.

I sigh. "So, I need to ask you something... We've been together for around a year. And we've had our ups and downs, we've faced so many things together. We defeated hate, but the first time was unofficial, and the second was thanks to the divine gods and the readers of... Never mind. Anyways, I was supposed to ask you this a while ago.... But." I get down on one knee, pulling a small black box out of my locket.
"Error, I've known you forever. There are so many things I couldn't have done without you."
I open the box to reveal a shiny ring, Error gasps and covers his mouth.
"Error, will you be my princess and stay with me? Or, as others would say, will you Marry me?"
Error doesn't move, or say anything. Maybe this was a bad idea?
Tears starts falling out if his eyes, before I could say anything, I'm tackled to the ground by Error.
"Yes! Yes yes yes yes!" He says happily.

"WOOHOO!" Dream screamed, making Dust cover his 'ears' and kicks Dream in his knees, making him fall down with a high pitched screach.

Error laughs and kisses me.
Wow, he said yes!
I feel tears forming in the corners of my eyes.
Of course, I hear the snapping of a Camera.
It's Lucy taking pictures. But I don't care right now, nor do I care about everyone also taking pictures.
I wrap my arms around Error, and pick him up with ease.

"Bout time you finally popped the question." Killer says with his usual cocky smile.

--- PART TWO COMING SOON CAUSE IM LAZY ---

---- NEXT PART WILL ACTUALLY BE THE WEDDING ---

--- ALSO I CANT STRESS ENOUGH THIS BOOK HAS A SEQUEL ---

--- ITS CALLED EVERYTHING IS LOVELY WITH YOU PLS DONT JUDGE I CANT NAME FOR SHI---