Chapter 4 (5?)

Jfc what took me so long-

*Gradients pov*
Shino drags us into the house with a bright smile. It smells absolutely amazing!
"Mom, dad, were home." Goth announced.

"Good! I'm just done baking!" a voice calls from the kitchen.
Steps out a skeleton wearing all white, except for a black apron that was covered in brownie mix.
They freeze and look at me and Pallete strangely.

"Oh yeah, these are our new friends we just met! Their names are Gradient and Pallete!" Shino says.

They squint
"How did you boys get here?" they ask.
"Long story-"
"We followed our uncle here but he's gone somewhere else and we don't know how to teleport home." Pallete interrupts, making me scowl at him.

"Can they stay? You said it's not safe out their when you don't know proper magic!" Goth says.
"Talk to your father." they say and go back to the kitchen.

Shino and Goth drag us into the living room, where the grim reaper himself sits on the couch, playing on his phone.
"Dad can they stay-"
"Sure." he says, never looking away.
"Your not going to talk to them?" Goths and Shinos mother hissed from
The kitchen.
"Didn't you do that?" he asked with a sly Smirk.

He huffed and walked back into the kitchen.
"Anyways, call me Death-"
"That's what your going by?" The mother hissed.
"Fine. Call me sir Death." he says.
"And that there is my loving spouse Geno. Call him Mr. Bloody."
"Are you serious?" 'Mr. Bloody' says.
Death bursts into laughter.
Geno then throws a brownie at him, hitting him in the face, cumbs end up flying everywhere as the fresh hot brownie bounced off Deaths face and onto the rug.

"Rude." Death says and throws the brownie back.
Goth rolls his eyes.
"Come on, let's go to our rooms. If your uncle doesn't come back soon, you can stay here right dad?" Goth calls out.
"Sure. Why not." Death says.

Shino quickly snatched five brownies off the counter and ran up the stairs, with us following shortly

When we were upstairs, Shino handed us all a brownie.
"Tada! Mom won't notice them gone probably!" they say.

~404's pov~

Fresh!Ink has been staring at me for the last ten minutes. It's making me uncomfortable, because he hasn't said a thing.

"What the fuNK do you want?!" I shout at him.

"Why are you here? Didn't you make this hell?" He asked, making me sigh.

"I'm not on Hates side anymore. It's been too... Intense. These kids I'm supposed to kill, they're so sweet! I can't kill them! They're just teens! They don't even know what's going on. I just assumed these kids were brats and they were out to ruin everything like Alpha said. But no, they barely know about their parents dark pasts! And he expects me too kill them?" I say.
"So you finally realized?"
"What?"
"That you've been helping the wrong side the entire time."

I sigh.
"Yeah, I have. But now I'm stuck in my OWN DAMN PRISON THAT I MADE!" I shout.
"Well broski, you made thus unrad place, surely you know some weak points in the cells, or emergency escapes?" Fresh!Ink asked.
"I wasn't exactly expecting myself to become trapped here. If I did, I would have hid keys to the locks under the floor boards. But I made this for others. Not for me." I say and look away.

"So there's no one to call for help?"
"Well... There is ONE person." I mumble
"Error. But if I call him I'll have to explain how I kidnapped his kid and left him alone in a cruel void of pure darkness with his friend despite him saying no." I say.

======
I'm not dead yet, I think.
Right now, I feel like this 👇