IV.

Ashley

Its been a week and Chris hasn't said a word to me. I felt worthless, it's like he just picked me up, did what he wanted and went on to the next. It made me feel even worse because he took my virginity. I did start developing feelings for him, lowkey, because that person you give your virginity to is always in your heart. It just hurts me to know that the guy I gave purity to is a player and don't give a damn. He's been staring at me, as if he feels sorry.

"Anything happened in first period?" Britney and I were in the hallway on our way to our separate second periods . She was the only person I told about Chris and I . The bad thing was, I had Chris in all my classes except fourth which was gym. He went to another school for gym because of his basketball skill.

"Nothing happened, and it won't ever will." I felt like breaking down, but all of this was my fault. I did it to myself.

"It's okay. Chris will get his, he's a player. We already knew this." I nodded and she gave me a hug before catching up with Hayden and his crew. I walked slumly to my next period and sat in my seat. To make matters worst, he sits across from me.

"Your second week of English you guys should know the drill. Two paragraphs on the Macbooks, get to it." Mr. Vice announced. I opened my computer and logged in. Chris gently kicked my shin to get my attention. I flicked him off while Mr. Vice wasn't looking. He sighed and ripped out a piece of paper from his notebook and wrote something and then slid the paper to my side of the table. I cleared my throat and read :

Why ain't you talkin' to me???

I blew steam and wrote back :

How many girls was it this week? Oh ok. -_-

We just kept going back and forth with the notes:

"None, I want to talk to you" my heart skipped a beat. This was too good to be true.

"Nah, you couldn't have. You haven't said anything to me." I wrote back.

"That's because I thought you ain't want shit to do with me after. I'm a player and I get girls, so I thought you just wanted a taste (;".

"Noooooo, that's not even the case. I wanted a friend, somebody more than friend actually."

"I wanted more than that too...." Mr. Vice took the paper from my fingers and balled it up, the whole class laughed.

"Miss Ashley, would you care to come by my class for lunch today? Well it isn't like you have a choice, see you there", everybody said "ooooh". Chris looked over his computer and winked at me. I covered my face and blushed.

English was boring as hell, we basically typed all day . I got my lunch detention pass from the teacher and left with Chris throwing his books on top of each other to catch up with me.

"We needa talk." Chris pulled me by arm into the janitor's closet. He picked me up, sat me on the shelf and locked the door.

"What? I need to get to class, we needa get to class."

"We'll skip", I groaned. I didn't wanna miss class but if it was with Chris then that made the situation better.

What do you want from me?" I covered my face with my palms, Chris slowly put down my hands and our eyes made contact. I still got a little bubbly when that happened.

"Can you just listen? Damn", I nodded.

"Aight, so its like this. I know you been thinkin' about me, hell, I think about you too."

"Yeah, you took something special away from me and you act like you don't care."

"I do care, damn", I looked up at the ceiling nonchalantly, Chris held both of my hands tightly.

"I been screwin' around wit these hoes and you know, ain't nobody like you."

"Once again, I was a virgin."

Chris : "Nah, that's nowhere it. You really don't give a damn unlike these hoodrats out here tryna be Wifey and I like that. I want you", I looked down at Chris and his chilling breath brushed against my face as his lips slowly connected with mine. I kissed him back and had a tight grip on both sides of his face. This wasn't supposed to happen, not with him. But it felt like our lips were supposed to be together. Chris pulled away with his hands halfway under my shirt.

"W-what do you mean you want from me?"

"I can't even imagine myself sayin' this, but Ashley, I really like you. You cute, you funny, you smart, what else should I say?"

"Wait", I waved my hands.

"I could've sworn you just said you like me, was I right?" I rubbed my temples. Chris laughed and looked up at me.

"You heard right, damn, lil mama."

"But how? We just met last week."

"We just met but you gave me some the second day", I began blushing.

"And see? You cute when you blush too", I covered my face as I blushed the hardest I've ever blushed in my life.

"Its nice to know you like me, Christopher."

"I ain't even have to ask, you like me too", he smirked.

"I do not!"

So whatchu call it then?" Chris smirked, his smile saves my life!

"Ugh, fine. Maybe I like you too, you not too bad yourself", I smiled at Chris and put my arms around his shoulder as he stood in between my legs.

"Aight, cool. I figured that, but its cool."

"Shut up-"

"You tryna go to fourth period?" He ignored me.

"Hell yeah, you needa be in basketball practice."

"Aight, I'm only doin' it fa you." I got off the shelf and I walked out with Chris's hand on my waist.

"I'ma meet you at ya house aight?" He asked?

"No, you're not." Chris squeezed my ass, that hurts so much.

"Like I said, your house at three. Gimme a kiss." He puckered those juicy lips of his.

"Can I say no?" I laughed.

"Okay, I'll see you there." I leaned in and kissed Chris's soft lips. He smirked and then we walked the opposite way. I guess I'm actually feeling him, the way I didn't want it to turn out. Well, on the bright side he feels the same way, but I haven't felt this bubbly and attracted to anyone in my entire life, is it too early to say I'm falling for a bad boy?

Hey readers, it's LANIA. I hope you guys are enjoying the book, I am. It's different from New Flame and DBGTL. Which book should I update?? It's y'all's decision, so leave the story in the comments or feel free and message me. I would rather you comment, but you do what you do. If you like my books, spread the word to your Wattpad friends, I love new readers.
LaNia 😽