X.

Ashley

I shivered with emotions and an urge for her not to open my bedroom door.

Just when I exhaled intensively, my quarters' door swung open, an angry and rather ghetto Andrea stormed in, Chris not too far behind.

Andrea : "You got this bitch in here, naked?! What did you do, Chris?!" Andrea's veins almost popped out of her neck, she was yelling so loud.

Chris : "'Drea, calm down baby."

Ashley : "Baby?! No, Chris. Andrea, Chris was in here with me and we did have sex, yes we did." I crossed my hands over my covered body.

Chris : "She lyin'!"

Andrea : "Someone is, I can't believe you, Chris. You said that you loved me", Andrea stormed out. Chris ran behind her swiftly but I still had a feeling he was in the house after a loud slam to the front door.

Tears sped down my face, my cheeks flushed in color cherry. I laid back in the bed, holding a small teddy bear.

The bedroom door creaked open, Chris had his head low.

Chris : "You're cryin' for what?"

Ashley : "Get out!" I screamed, tears flushed out, never ending.

Chris : "No, you made my girl break up with me."

Ashley : "Are you serious, Chris? I was your girl once."

Chris : "Although, you cheated on me."

Ashley : "Please, like really get out. I'm not a person to mess over and that's what you're doing." Chris gathered his things with his head low, then walked to the door.

Chris : "I love you." I ignored him and closed my eyes. I needed to start acting like I didn't want him anymore. This would've been better than crying my heart out even though I was doing it inside.

The Next Day

Ashley : "You're not rolling enough, girl", I was leading cheer practice today. I had to teach a new sexy looking cheer for an away game, basketball players constantly took a water break to feast their eyes on us.

Britney : "Ugh, I'm trying, no lie. Why so much rolling?"

Ashley : "Ask Coach Lilah, she might know haha. Okay, come on. Let's go over it from the top. Five six, five six seven eight", we did the cheer slow and steady, hitting every move. After we finished, we stood tall.

Ashley : "Okay, y'all we got it. Fifteen minute break, no late comers so hurry", I dismissed everyone. The gym was almost clear, I sat at the bottom of the bleachers, starting to surf Instagram.

Coach Black : "Alright, let's go, Brown!" The basketball team flooded the gym, causing a rush to occur in my chest, especially when I heard Chris's last name. I was appalled; cheerleaders had their gym time today. So, I stood up and strutted to Coach Black.

Ashley : "Hey, Coach?" Coach Black turned towards me with a peevish gesture, giving the sign he wasn't trying to be bothered. But all the coaches like me so he changed that attitude fast.

Coach Black : "Yes, Ms. Smallwood, what can I do for ya?" He looked attentively.

Ryan : "Ayyye, Ashley", Ryan smirked at me, his eyes examined my figure that showed perfectly in my skirt. All the basketball players laughed, they were in a huddling position without the hands around Coach Black and I . When a rather attractive girl with a short skirt comes around, what do you do?

Ashley : "Hey, Ryan!" I smiled, side waving, so that my attention was still on the coach.

Coach Black : "What did you want, honey?"