VI.

Ashley

Chris and I were going hard, our relationship was better than any I've ever had. To make things better, he and I said we loved each other. The way I felt about him was just something that I've never felt towards anyone.

"No touching while experimenting!" Mrs. Valverde kept an eye on me. Chris and I were in biology doing a lab. His hands couldn't keep away from my butt, it was funny.

"Sorry, Mrs. Valverde, won't happen again", I giggled at Chris.

Chris : "Why dat bitch stay on yo ass?"

Ashley : "She's the Minority Achievement director, and she says that I have a high potential. Her and my mom are close friends anyway, so she always keeps an eye on me. I hope you aren't jealous?"

Chris : "Nah, baby. She just doin' the most", Chris turned his head and saw Mrs. Valverde staring him down. He shook his head and continued writing down on his lab worksheet.

Anderson : "Ashley, you need any help?" Anderson was,..an old boyfriend. Somebody I regretted dating everyday of my life.

Chris : "Nah, nigga. She got it", Chris butted in.

Anderson : "Nigger? Terrible language, sunny." Not to mention, Anderson was white. He was very proper and thought highly of himself. Most of the times, too high.

Chris : "The fuck you damn cracker, step the fuck off. Man, she obviously don't want you, you all up in her ass."

Mrs. Valverde : "Chris.. I think you may have just written a detention slip for yourself. Lunch, here, my class." Anderson smirked and turned back around with his lab partner. Chris clenched his jaw, angrily. He was so sexy, I couldn't help but stare.

Ashley : "Anderson is just ugh, I'm sorry."

Chris : "Don't apologize fa him. He blows just like all dese old asses fa teachers." I looked to see if the teacher was looking, she wasn't so I kissed Chris quickly.

Chris : "Girl, stop", Chris chuckled. We finished our lab, and got an A on it. Damn, we work good together.

At Lunch

Chris : "Why you goin' in the line? I got you, Ash."

Ashley : "I have my own money, I got it myself."

Chris : "I don't want you to have a worry in the world, lemme do it", Chris put his hands on my waist.

Britney : "Awe, the cutest couple of the year", Britney teased holding Hayden's hand.

Chris : "Shut the hell up, you French bull dog", I laughed.

Britney : "Rugrat." Britney spat back, sticking her tongue out.

Ashley : "HEY, y'all haha. How are you, Brit?"

Britney : "Chillin', doin' me. How about yourself?"

Ashley : "I've been meanin' to get you hipp. Babe, go get somethin' for me from the line. I needa talk to Brit", Chris kissed me, I smiled in the kiss. He pulled away, knowing he didn't wanna, but he did.

Britney : "You really need to get me hipp about you two."

Ashley : "Okay", we started walking around the cafeteria.

Ashley : "He like um, put the sausage in the doughnut." I bit my lip with my eyes closed.

Britney : "Qué?"

Ashley : "Pen in the ink, you know?" Britney was still confused.

Ashley : "Chick, he took my virginity!" I whisper yelled. Britney's eyes widened.