3.Can we talk?

Xyla Athena Styles

  4 months later.......

Xyla sipped on her smoothie while reading her aerodynamics book. She was so enthralled with her book she didn't even notice her table had company.

She had been playing a cat and mouse game with Silas. She knew she wanted him and vice versa. Much to her enjoyment she didn't know how to let someone fully in. Silas some how got her to come out of her shell. He tempted her with four play. They hadn't even had sex yet. Well....physical sex anyways😏.

Silas had turned Athena into the freakiest virgin ever. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. But she felt like they were moving fast, so she did what she always does. Buried herself with studies and started ignoring him. She regrets it now because she misses him so much. She never had a need for someone that wasn't her sibling.

"You know we could've met up some time ago but you've been busy ignoring me." Silas chuckles at her. He eyes her up and down with those crystal blue eyes of his. Her beauty is unbelievable to him. He licked his lips slowly and stared at her intensely.

Silas Lorenzo Zorretti

Slowly, he grabs his cup

Slowly, he grabs his cup. He never took his eyes off Athena.

"Athena your the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. I find myself thinking about you. I want to know about you. Your wants and fears. Your struggles and triumphs. I don't pour my heart out to women. I didn't give a damn about feelings after I lost someone who I loved and thought was the love of my life. She betrayed me in more ways then one.
I even asked my best friend for advice about you. He told me to follow my heart. He told me everyone has a soulmate. You only get one and when you know it then you just know. He told me its a pull of indescribable adoration. Your intelligent and funny nature that within itself intrigues me. I don't care about sex with you. Your different and I can feel it. I might sound bat shit crazy but I don't care! Love has no time. No limit. It doesn't make a schedule. You have to embrace it and that person. You have to free yourself from others mindset of love. And make your own. Well my heart is saying I need to have you. Please Xyla one chance! Give us one chance babygirl!" Silas poured his guts out to her. His voice deep with Italian accent and Russian hints.