7.Fortunate

Two weeks later...................

Xyla Athena Zorretti

Xyla sat in the doctors office today with fear in her heart

Xyla sat in the doctors office today with fear in her heart. She didn't really know what was going on but she knew something wasn't right. Silas and Xyla had been having sex like fucking rabbits but she hadn't got pregnant yet. She was kinda hoping she would be soon. Q was already almost 4 months while Maddoxin's belly gets bigger as she enters her 5 1/2 months mark. Xyla began to silently cry. She wanted to give Silas a child so bad. She knew he wanted a huge family too. What if she couldn't give him children? Would he still want or love me? She was letting her fear he the best of her. The doctor returns with his clipboard. He sighed and smiled at Xyla.

"Well Ms. Styles we found out the problem. Well problems....." he trailed off with sadness. Xyla swallowed the lump in her throat. Tears poured from her eyes. "You said you've been trying to get pregnant with your fiancé right?" the doctor asked.
"Yes we've been trying for awhile now and I think my body can't make children." Xyla croaked. "Ms.Styles your pregnant. Almost a month. But we also found stage 2 cancer in your uterus. You'll have to do chemo and there is a chance the baby won't make it through the entire pregnancy. Or you can bypass chemotherapy and try to fully carry the baby. Fortunate for you, we caught it early." The doctor carefully explained. Xyla was lost for words. She needed to call her future husband. If she would even make it to her wedding day or even to her baby shower. She thanked the doctor and set up an appointment for treatment. She called Silas immediately leaving into her truck where her driver had been waiting for her. Dialing his number she waits for him to answer.

"Hey baby, how was your doctors visit? Wait perché stai piangendo?" (Why are you crying?). Silas began to worry. "I'm pregnant Silas. And I have cancer. They said it's a chance the baby could die if I do chemotherapy. If I don't do the chemotherapy then the cancer could possibly spread faster!" Xyla cried into the phone. Silas was floored. He wasn't expecting ANYTHING like this. Calming her down was his main goal at this point. "Baby, listen to me. Your strong and we're gonna get through this together. I promise. I will have the best cancer and prenatal team we can find. I will have a medical wing built into the house just so you won't have to leave baby. Please have faithfulness. I'm fortunate to have you and my child in my life. Just relax and believe God will see us through this obstacle." Silas encouraged her lovingly. Xyla cried on the phone until she fell asleep. This isn't what she expected going into her appointment. Once she reached the front door, Silas stood there waiting for her. He instantly engulfed her in a hug. He squeezed her tightly and kissed all over her face. She cried into his chest, bawling and frantic. "Baby, what if one or both of us don't make it?!" Xyla cried even more to Silas. He didn't exactly know what to do but he knew he could call Q and Maddox to help him. His family would always support each other.