4.My body

Jin Flournoy

Jin sat in bed crying her eyes out

Jin sat in bed crying her eyes out. She heard Tre call Qwynn asking "can they talk". Why would he need to talk to her? What did they have to talk about if he loved her and not Qwynn anymore? That very thought is why Jin is now troubling with leaving him. She knows how they got together wasn't right but she didn't wanna be his second choice. She didn't wanna feel the way she made Qwynn feel. That's was selfishness at its finest.

Jin wanted to apologize to Qwynn but how do you apologize for something your not actually sorry for🤔? Don't worry Jin dumb ass doesn't know either. These last fours months have been HELL ON EARTH. Tre was having second thoughts. Laila made sure she got under Jin's skin whenever she could. Jin is a very strong person until it comes to Laila, but she did want Laila to accept her child.
The entire Ashford family didn't know how to accept Jin.

But that was all Laila's doing😏.

Laila and Jin will forever be rivals.

Jin got up out of bed. She didn't wanna be moping around again. She was already high risk from so much stress. Tre stopped coming to her appointments. She knew Laila had something to do with that. Tre would make an excuse and say he was working or his family needed him for something.

Truth be told Jin really wanted to get into building houses for people and decorating them to sell. She did go to school for interior design, why should Tre be out all day/night when Jin could too. Although she was happy with her pregnancy, she was terrified. She didn't really have friends outside of Tre. His family didn't really care for her.

Her mother died when she was 16. Her dad, according to her mother wasn't a good man. He was a ruthless Italian man who deceived and manipulated Jin's mother. Apparently sleeping with married men ran in the family. Although her mother didn't know he was married when they conceived Jin. When she found out Jin's father was married with two children, she left and never looked back. She raised Jin to be the complete opposite of how she's acting in life.

Her mother told her this before she died.

"Never mess with a married man because the karma God gives you is deadly."

Those words Jin should've listened to. But the heart wants what it wants. Finishing her morning routine, she gets dressed. She fixes her some waffles, eggs, bacon and buttered biscuits. Pregnancy had made her appetite increase ten fold. She keeps snacks in her purse because she gets hungry so much. Finishing her food she calls Tre. No answer.

Sighing Jin makes her way out to start a new day. She drives around for hours. Just to get out the house. She stopped at Italiano's. She was craving pasta. Grabbing her purse and locking her doors, she makes her way inside. The waiter greets her and places her at a booth. She tells the waiter to give some time. While she's waiting, guess who's across from her.