10.Ex-Factor

3 1/2 months later

3 1/2 months later........

One word. Fear. Maddolyn has never seen Maddox so livid before. Then again his fiancé and his twin daughters were kidnapped less than 4 months ago. He passed out at the scene from blood loss but as soon as his legs could walk he's been looking for Q. We asked him what happened and what's the last thing he remembered. He said " I remember them speaking Russian. Something so familiar about the person. It was a female silhouette I seen."

⏯ Maddox's Flashback⬅️

Then Silas looked at Maddox and Maddox eyes turned darker than humanly possible. He knew exactly who took his future wife and children. He never wanted to see her again. How did she know where we were? When did she start knowing shit about my family's whereabouts? Maddox mind wandered with a thousand different why's.

Yelena was once the love of his life. Or so he thought. Her sexual drive was high just like his. Their relationship was just sex at first but turned to love. When Yelena met Maddoxin and Maddolyn it didn't go as planned at all. Yelena openly disrespected them and bashed them. Maddox loved his sisters but he wanted this woman. He asked they put their differences to the side for his sake.

Months went by an Maddox was so far up Yelena's ass he was blind. Until one night he finally proposed to her. He bought her huge emerald green engagement ring. Green was her favorite color ironically. He would soon find out who she really was. His heart would be broken until he met Q.

Letting excitement over take him he drove to pick Yelena up early from work

Letting excitement over take him he drove to pick Yelena up early from work. He wanted to take her out for dinner and fuck her into a coma. He loved spoiling her and surprising her as well. Today would be the day he almost killed her. Today would be the day she met Zacarius.

He went to the secretary who ran Yelena's office section. The secretary held a drained look on her face seeing a beamingly happy Maddox. She held her chest and spoke to him saying she was in her daily meeting with her boss. She also told him this was a frequent event.