6.If you love me

Roman Joseph Styles (&) Nicole Juno DèLeón-Styles

Apollo sat looking at the photo of his parents. They loved each other so much. It broke his heart they both passed away together and suddenly. The doctors said it was pneumonia that took them. At least that's what they told the children. The Styles family has old Black and Spanish money. But that's a book for another time😏.

"Your mother was so beautiful. Your father's handsome too." Maddolyn said hugging him tightly. She knew this was hard for him to talk about. She didn't push the issue because she knew the pain he felt.

Apollo took a deep breath, kissing her lips softly.

"This is my favorite picture of them. Q won't look at them and Athena remembers but barely. Q was really depressed for a while. She had to grow up quick and take care of us. Our parents left us money. Like lots of money. We never asked why we had so much. Our dad was a owner of many businesses and our mom was a RN. I miss them, they would've loved you and your siblings. They would be happy all their children found their soulmates. Kinda weird but..." Apollo said sadly.

Maddolyn notes the change in atmosphere. She changed the subject into something more positive. "Well I've been thinking bae, maybe we should take a family trip. We've all been doing our own things. I miss my brother and my sisters." She expressed.

Maddolyn, Maddoxin, Qwynn and Xyla formed a strong bond quickly. They went out for drinks and dinner. They even planned a sleepover at Q and Maddox house for a girls night. Apollo admired how his sisters loved his woman. Maddolyn's birthday was coming up. Apollo had everything planned out and ready. He was taking her and the fam out the country. He didn't care about the cost, he just wanted her happy.

"I love you Zacari. I mean that shit girl. Your my everything mi amore." Apollo gushed.

"Your mom is Spanish?" Maddolyn asked. She never really thought about asking him his family ancestry.

"Yeah my mom was from LA. She's black, white and Puerto Rican. My dad is Eritrean and Dominican he's from La too but Crenshaw area. We're mixed all up." He laughed while Maddie laughed too.
"Our kids are gonna be beautiful. Especially when we have a baby girl. I already picked her name out." Apollo smiled a beautiful smile at Maddolyn.

Roman Apollo Styles