Chapter 29

I woke up late the next morning and Sasuke had already left. We had a mission today so I rushed around grabbing all my gear before I zoomed towards the Hokage building.

When I got to the front door my team walked out.

"Sorry I'm late." I puffed, trying to regain my breath

"Its okay. The mission was canceled." Kakashi told me.

"Oh okay then. Is there a reason why?" I asked.

"Ever since the Hokage died, no one has been going on any missions." Kakashi explained.

"That kinda makes sense." I mumbled.

"Anyway. Due to the cancelation you guys can go off and do whatever you like." He told us.

Naruto immediately ran to Ichiraku's, Sakura went shopping and me and Sasuke went training.

I looked up at the tall tree.

"What are you thinking about?" Sasuke asked.

"You know how I keep doing that really weird stuff? Like when I fall?" I questioned.

"Yeah.."

"Well I was thinking I could try it again. See if it only works when I don't have time to react or weather I can control it."

"And if it doesn't work?"

"You'll be here to catch me."

I smirked, he rolled his eyes and I started to climb.

"Here I go!" I yelled down.

I jumped off the branch and closed my eyes.

Concentrate. Imagine yourself stopping. Concentrate your chakra.

I focused chakra into my feet and hands. I did a mid air flip then put my hand out as if to stop me. I slowly opened my eyes when I could no longer feel the feeling of falling.

"I did it!" I yelled.

I was floating mid air. I slowly placed my feet down and they came in line with my hand. I stood up and started walking around.

"I still don't get how you can do that!" I heard Sasuke call.

"Me neither!" I called back.

I slowly descended until I was on the ground.

"I see you finally got control of it." I heard a voice.

I looked to a bush to see my band members.

"Let me guess, stage push?" I questioned them.

During one of our concerts, Reiko shoved me off the stage. I though I was gonna fall flat on my head but i landed on my feet. I didn't have time to think about it during the song though. So I just shook it off.

"Yup." Naomi replied.

"Anyways, we gotta practice. We got 3 days till the concert." Reiko moaned.

"Fine. I'm coming." I groaned. "Bye Sasuke."

I gave him a wave and followed them to the stage. But not before they imitated my voice (badly) and waved.

"Okay so why don't we practice 'Gonna get through' first?" Samaki suggested.

"Okay. Sounds good." I agreed.

We tuned our instruments and I began to sing.

"Open the doors to find what you've tried to avoid.