Chapter 34

I just lied there. Early in the morning. Thinking. Thinking about what I should do.

Should I go with him?
No! I can't! I'll be considered a traitor.
But the pain of missing him is too much to bare.
But then what about Kiba? He'll surly be peeved if I went.
But its my life, my decisions. He's seen the pain I've been through.
But if I do go, he'll be enduring the same pain. Then theirs also the others.

I was so conflicted. I didn't know what to do. It was either Sasuke, the only guy I've ever liked in that way or my friends and the Leaf Village. I know I should do whatever makes me happy. But I don't know which one will. No matter what I choose I'll be in pain.

I let out an annoyed sigh and got ready for whatever the day may bring.

I was hoping Kiba would drag me off to do something but he was out on a mission. Naruto was training with Kakashi and Yamato, Sakura and Ino were training with Tsunade, Sai is practicing some of his weird 'art' jutsu and is completely unapproachable, Shikamaru was playing Shogi with Asuma and Choji was out eating.

"Is there nothing to do anymore?" I grumbled to myself.

That's when I heard it. laugh unmistakable laugh...of the grade A pervert. I turned my head and spotted him. He then spotted me and came over.

"Kino, is that really you?" He exclaimed.

"Hi, uncle Jiriya." I sighed.

He isn't actually my uncle, he was just really good friends with my mum and so he kinda felt like an uncle. And by that I mean he made me call him that cuz he was almost like a brother to my mum.

"So how have you been Kid?" He questioned.

"I'm fine. What about you?" I asked.

"Good. My who book thing is going really well." He informed.

I gave him the look I always give him when he talks about his stupid Pervy books.

"What's that looks for?"

"You dirty Perv." I whispered, but it was still audible.

"Anyways, what you doing right now?"

"Nothing."

"Wanna spend some time with your uncle."

"No thanks"

"Why not?"

"Cuz you're a Perv, and I don't want people thinking we're actually related."

"That's kinda mean"

"Well you're kinda Pervy."

"Come on. Just one meal." He begged

"Fine."

We ended up going to Ichiraku's and we both ate our noodles.

"How's Naruto?" He asked me.

"He's fine. He's currently training with Kakashi and Yamato." I told him.

"And what about you? Got anything on you mind?"

I just stayed quiet for a while. I was brought back to reality by Jiriya waving his hand in front if my face.

"You okay there. You're spacing out." He asked concerned.

"I'm fine." I lied. "I think I might just need some time alone. To figure some stuff out."

I thanked Jiriya for lunch and headed back home. I took out the map from the draw I had locked it in and just looked at it.

What should I do?
I've already decided to stay but being away from him hurts. But I'm sure being a traitor would hurt even more.