Jaunedice

The Buzzer goes off signaling the end of the match between Jaune and Cardin Winchester, Glynda has to step in to keep Cardin from bashing Jaune's face in with his mace.

Glynda: Cardin, that's enough! Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match.

You: (yawns) Jaune really doesn't have a talent for fighting does he.

You turn to Pyrrha who has a sad and worried look on her face as she looked down at Jaune who was sitting on the ground.

Pyrrha: He's not the strongest of our group but what he lacks in strength he makes up for in other ways.

Glynda: Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!"

You had a huge grin on your face as you punched your hand into your fist in excitement.

You: Yeah I'm definitely fired up now.

Yang: Easy there hotshot, don't forget you got competition namely me.

Weiss: And besides you still lost to Pyrrha a few weeks ago.

Pyrrha: To be fair it was only a sparring match and I could tell Y/n was still holding back, he didn't use his-

You: Pyrrha! Spoilers!

Pyrrha: Oops sorry~

You: Besides I wasn't the only one, I know you held back too.

Yang: (interested) Oh so you have another trick of your sleeves?

You: (awkward laughs) yeah you could say that.

The bell rings, and students start leaving while Pyrrha continues to frown sadly. Jaune, still sitting on the floor, hangs his head in shame.

You: (to Pyrrha) If your that worried about him why not help him out, he could use a trainer.

She doesn't say anything only keeping her attention on Jaune.

Time Skip of chibi Y/n and Nora fighting over the last slice of pie.

You sat in the cafeteria next to Yang along with both your teams and team JNPR,

Nora: So! There we were, in the middle of the night...

Ren : "It was day."

Nora:We were surrounded by Ursai...

Ren: (holding a coffee cup) "They were Beowolves."

Nora: Dozens of them!

Ty, Ruby and Elli all jump in surprise.

Ren: "Two of 'em."

Nora: But they were no match... And in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!"

Ren: (sighs) "She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now."

Pyrrha: (looking at her leader) "Jaune? Are you okay?"