Decisions

Glynda made her way to Professor Ozpin's office with you floating along behind her, along the way you could hear many of the students laughing at your predicament while some of the 2nd years looked at you with sympathy but now you had enough.

You: Look I don't know what you're trying to pull, but I'm not into this kinky stuff, and even if I was you're way too old!

Glynda: Your mouth is as insolent as ever.

You: I can walk you know, I don't need to be carried.

Glynda: Consider this part of your punishment.

You: For what!?

Glynda: Your confrontation with Mr Winchester.

You: Thats bullshit he bullies a helpless girl and I get in trouble.

Glynda: (glares) Watch your tone and Cardin will be dealt with by me, Ozpin will be the one deciding your punishment.

You: Well if I'm going to see him, it damn well won't be dragged in by your semblance.

Glynda: You don't have a choice.

You: The hell I don't.

You closed your eyes and focused on Glynda's aura surrounding your body and then you focused your own aura letting it explode from your body to cancel her's out, The Professor turns to look at you surprised to see that you were covered in a glowing light that quickly faded and that she didn't have a hold of you anymore.

You: (heavy breathing) Jackpot, I guess I do have a choice.

Glynda: How did you?

You: Heh, you use your aura to envelope your target letting you move it however you want but if you use it on someone who's got a good control over their aura it's harder for you.

You grin at Glynda who only glares back at you, The two of you barely noticed that you were now outside of Ozpin's office and that the headmaster had opened the door and was looking intently between the two of you.

Ozpin: Now now Glynda I'll handle it from here.

Glynda turns and walks away in a huff but not before  giving you a resentful look. Ozpin obviously found the situation amusing as he gestured you into the office with a smile on his face. Once inside you took a seat across from him at his desk.

Ozpin: It's rare for anyone to upset Professor Goodwitch like that, you really are something special.

You: Wouldn't be the first time I've heard that but I'll have to admit breaking free of her semblance was more than a little difficult.

Ozpin: (smiles) I see still it's impressive that you could break free none the less. That aside how are you enjoying your time at Beacon?

You: It's not bad.

Ozpin: And staying out of trouble?

You: Define trouble.

Ozpin: Instigating an altercation with Mr Winchester.

You: Oh come on, I technically didn't even fight him.

Ozpin: I'm aware which is why I'm only letting you off with a warning.

You: Really?

Ozpin: Yes but I do want you to consider your actions and how they can affect those around you.

You: What do you mean?

Ozpin: This isn't like your primary combat school Y/n, your no longer just a one man show every decision you make here can affect not only yourself but everyone around you especially your teammates. Like being ineligible for the Vytal tournament for instance.