prologue + cast

Prologue.
×××

"I need you to come with me immediately Ms. Maximoff.", Stephen Strange said walking out of the portal right into Wanda Maximoff's bed room.
She immediately stood up, half amazed, half embarrassed.
"I think I have a door.", She said gaining back her composure, she did not want to be embarrassed in front of this man.
"And I think we don't have time.", Dr. Strange said. He knew that they were coming for her and would be here any moment now.
"Excuse me? We? I'm not coming with you.", Wanda said giving him a loathful look.

The Sorcerer Supreme sighed.
"I request you.", He said.
"Vision is dead because of you Stephen Strange! I am not going to come with a disgusting man like you! You knew everything and didn't even try to stop it!", She shouted at him, venting her frustration.
"You leave no other option for me.", Saying so Stephen immediately clasped his fingers around her wrist and pulled her in with him as the portal closed.

Wanda was lying over Stephen, as he still held onto her wrist insids Sanctum Sanctorum, Bleecker Street, New York.
"Leave my hand!", Wanda screamed as Stephen immediately did what he was told.
She was lying over him and looking at him with utmost disgust.
"I want to go back.", Her whisper almost threatened.
"Not until I make sure you are safe, Ms. Maximoff.", Came the determined reply.

×××××

With the danger looming over Wanda, thanks to him, Strange feels responsible.

With all the pain and tears because of him, Wanda feels hateful.

→←

Benedict Cummerbatch » Dr. Stephen Strange

Elizabeth Olsen » Wanda Maximoff

→←

Author's note:
I'm trying to write this fanfiction because I love these two people and the fact that they are so freaking perfect for each other. I'm definitely not a hypocrite so don't think twice before giving me some advice. But of course, 'advise' and not accusations.
Hope to hear from you!
And yeah, don't you think that this is related to the Marvel Universe. It's a Marvel AU.
Alternate Universe where Vision is dead because of something Strange has done. We'll get to know what soon.

Love,
A.n.parker
(_AestheticAvenger_)