|C•1|

Hi gays so I just added it here in the top because I just want to warn you that this story is FREAKIN' UGLY

------

So this is the first chapter. Sorry for my wrong grammars and spelling. Hope you enjoy it!!!

----------💩---------

Y/N's POV

I'm Chou Y/n, 22 years old, I'm 174cm tall.

So I graduated!!!! actualy it's already a year when I got graduate, I'm lazy as shit. I tried to find some jobs, I got many interviews but there's no one that accept me.

I'm already 22, I have a cousin that is a part of twice who is Chou Tzuyu, I mean step cousin. She got adopted by my aunt who is living with us. She's only 20 but she's already succesful obviously because she's an idol.

She's coming this summerbreak for one month but I don't care. I used to be close to her when we are young. but when she became an idol everything changed. She's always busy. My Aunt, Mom, Dad, and some of my cousin will meet her at the airport this morning.

"Hey Y/n aren't you coming with us? we will meet Tzuyu at the airport now aren't you gonna be ready?" my dad asked me while getting ready.

"No Dad I don't want to come, besides you will just meet her and going back here with her" I said. I was just going with my room but my Aunt stops me.

"Hey I'm sure she missed you and wants to see you first, because you used to be close with her since you were just kids." my aunt smiled warmly, but I don't really want to go.

"I'm sure she didn't miss me she's an idol, she already forgot me. Gotta go to my room!!" I said while smiling.

"Okay then we will go now." Aunt said in defeat.

"Bye take care~!" I said with sweet voice and locked my room.

I opened my phone and scrolling on facebook when my bestfriend Jian chat me something (A/N Jian is a girl btw)

From: Ugly Ass Jian
HEY TZUYU IS COMING TO YOUR HOUSE FOR ONE MONTH RIGHT?!!"

From: Ugly Ass Jian
Yeah... How did you know? And what's your problem when she's coming at our house? this is her house too🤔

From: Ugly Ass Jian
DUHHH SHE JUST SAID IN THE INTERVIEW THAT SHE WILL HAVE SUMMER VACATION ON THEIR HOUSE HERE AND DUHHH SHE'S AN IDOL THAT'S WHY I CARE, HOW COME YOUR NOT GREATFUL WHEN UR COUSIN IS AN IDOL?!

To: Ugly Ass Jian
Duhhh your face! I don't care if you care. you ass😂💩

I giggled a bit and close my phone because I know that Jian will be crazy because she's a Once. I laid on my bed and fell asleep.

*3 hours later*

I woke up from my long nap when someone knocked on my door, so my family just arrived with Tzuyu.

I opened my door and I saw my mom face, she seems excited. My mom startled me my God.

"Hey be ready Tzuyu's already downstairs." She said Smiling ears to ears. Why is she this happy? Because she has beautiful daughter? Lol just joking.

"But mom I'm tired maybe lat-" I was cutted of by my mom. Oh my- is this really my mom?! Okay just joking too.

"No buts just go downstairs later we will celebrate Tzuyu's Visit here. There are already many people there so get ready it's already 2:00 pm." My mom said and live without a word. I will just get shy downstairs!

It looks like I don't have any choice.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....

--------------🐧--------------

So this is the first chapter guyssss. I hope you understand that I'm not very good in English and sorry for my wrong grammarssss.

Btw your Taiwanese here and your father and Tzuyu's mother are sibling so yeah.

190904