|C•2|

Sorry if I have wrong grammar and spellings.

--------------------

Y/N's POV

I quickly opened my phone and chatted Jian, I mean ugly ass Jian.

To: Ugly Ass Jian
Hey you should go here. There is a party for Tzuyu but I don't want to be alone because their attention is all in Tzuyu.

From: Ugly Ass Jian
REALLY?! I Love You Y/n!!!!!!!

To: Ugly Ass Jian
Just don't be too crazy when you saw Tzuyu or else I will kick u outside.

From: Ugly Ass Jian
Why? is she really that beautiful now in person??? OMFG I CAN'T BREATH

To: Ugly Ass Jian
NOOO!!! I haven't seen her yet. I'm just here in my room all the time my mom said that I have to go downstairs. I will just wash my face. And okay, don't breath I'm happy if you will do that.

From: Ugly Ass Jian
You're so bad! But Okay bye I love you~~~

Y/n: I hate youuuu

I turned off my phone and I go to the bathroom. I washed my face. Now I am brushing my teeth and thinking of something.

"Where will Tzuyu sleep? share our beds when we are kids!" I asked myself.

"It seems like this is gonna be a long day". This day will be over! Fighting!

I went out of my bathroom and changed my shirt in to a color pastel shirt and brushed my hair.

As I walked downstairs I saw Tzuyu. 'She became more beautiful' I said to myself. I MEAN SOOOO BEAUTIFUL. I CAN BE GAY FOR HER! just kidding.

I came back into reality when Jian hugged me excitedly. I can sense that she's so happy and she's now being a fangirl. Stob in now Jian my God.

"Y/n!! Tzuyu is soooo beautiful. You're lucky to have a cousin like here!!" She said , then she pulled her phone and she shows me they picture together. she did take a picture with Tzuyu?! SHE DID?!

"You asked her for a picture?! you pabo. I said that don't be too much fangirl!" I said annoyed. I was about to sit in couch when a familiar voice called my name.

"Y/N!!!" I turned around too see the person. When I pulled in to tight hug. I ran out of balance and fell on our sofa

Tzuyu's POV

*1hr and 30 minutes earlier*

I am now here at the airport. I arrived here earlier and waiting for my family to go here. As I'm in the deep thought I remember Y/n, is she going here too? is she not mad at me? yeah I said if she's not mad At me. Because when we are kids I used to be always at her side.

We were bestfriends since birth. We were so so so close so I built my feelings for Y/n, Yes I don't like my cousin but I love her.

I want her to be safe I always protect her and I am always there for her. But everything changed when I became an Idol. I did not see nor talked to her when I became an idol.

Is she's beautiful like we were only kids? is she have a girlfr-. I was back in reality when I saw my family but without Y/n.

They greeted me and hugged me greeted me. They said that they missed me. But I hoped Y/n would miss me too.

"I missed you all too~, but where is Y/n??" I asked confusely. They give me a warm smile.

"Sorry Tzuyu~ Y/n don't want to come, maybe she's tired." Y/n's mom said which is my Aunt. I feel so sad from what I heard.

"It's okay~ as long as Y/n's fine, I was happy with it. I missed her so much, I will give her a tight hug when we go back in the house. So what are we waiting for?" I said and smiled widely.

*skip to the current scene*

"Y/N!!!" I exclaimed and pulled her into a tight hug. I can tell that she is surprise with my action because she loss her balance. Gosh she even become more beautiful.

"Y/n!! I missed you so much~!!" I said. Our heads are so close. But I got up because I can feel that she's uncomfortable with it .

Y/N's POV

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...

----------⚫️----------

190905