|C•10|

Hi! I think I didn't do anything that you suggested because I'm so stupid. Sorryyy T-T

---

Y/n's POV

"So why are you in Sana Unnie's room huh?" Tzuyu said giving me a death glare while crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry okay? she just drag me there. And we just talk for a bit that's all." I said. I admit that I'm annoyed because she acts like mily girlfriend or something.

"Whatever. Jyp told me that your work is just telling our schedules and take care of us. Is that alright with you?" She asked me in a cold tone. And she lay to her bed while doing stuffs to her phone.

"Yeah." I said with a sad tone. I washed my body and I brushed my teeth. I went to their balcony for some fresh air. Whe someone just back-hugged me. My heart beats so fast when I thought it was Tzuyu. When I turned around it was Mina.

"O-oh, What's up Mina?" I asked her ad she gave me a gummy smile.

"I know that you and Tzuyu have a problem. Care to tell me what is it?" She said while hiving me a pat on my shoulder.

"It's just she's acting weird. I'm just annoyed about it." I said and give her a warm smile.

"You can sleep in my room if you feel you can't sleep with Tzuyu." She said and hold my hand. When we're about to go to her room. I stopped her.

"You know Mina, It's okay I can sleep in the living room." I said. Mina just giggled a bit.

"Yes you can. But I will not allow you to." She said and then hold my hand again. She's making her bed for the both of us.

"Mina I can sleep on your co-" I was cut off by Mina.

"No." She said ang hold my arm and pulled me to her bed.

"Good Night. Y/n." She said and wrapped her hand to my waist. I faced her and now we are facing each other.

"Good Night Penguin." I said annd giggled. She just smack me in my arm playfully and we both fell asleep.

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up and I can't feel Y/n's presence beside me. I fell asleep without her and I thought she will come here and sleep with me.

"Tzuyu wake up! we have a dance practice today." Jihyo shouted and went inside in my room. God Jihyo I thought I will have a heart attack.

"Yes yes I'm already awake Jihyo-unnie. You're so loud!" I said and giggled. She just glare at me and about to leave my room.

"Uh Jihyo-Unnie, did Y/n sleep in the living room?" I asked while making my bed.

"No, she slept with Mina. Now hurry up breakfast is maked by Y/n." She said and went out in my room. I felt jealous when I heard that Y/n slept with Mina. When I went downstairs they are just waiting for me. I sat beside Chaeyoung and I'm facing Y/n. She's not looking at me and she didn't talked with me.

•At the dance studio•

Y/n's POV

I just sitting at the floor watching Twice dancing their new comeback. I just realize how lucky I am to have this job and how lucky I am to be a cousin of Tzuyu. Tzuyu and I are still not talking to each other since this morning. I can see that they are all tired and they need eat lunch. Suddenly someone knocked at the door. And it's

Mark....... Oh Bambam is with him. And Mark got flowers and their lunch. Bambam got flowers too and chocolates. Bambam is courting somebody here?

"Hey Girls eat lunch, Oh hi Tzuyu this is for you." Mark said and handed the flowers to Tzuyu. My blood boil in what Mark did.

"Uh Y-Y/n, th-this are for y-you." Bambam said.
What?! I can feel myself blushing not because I like Bambam, it's because he's an idol and how did he know me?!

"Wh-what? o-oh thank you! How did you know me?" I said and accepted the flowers and chocolates. I can feel that Tzuyu is glaring at Bambam, why is he glaring at him? Oh rules are rules.

"Mark told me that Tzuyu have a beautiful cousin which is you and....... I like your personality when JYP told me your personalities." He said and smiled.

"Oh thank you~ I really love it." I said while smelling the flower that Bambam gave me.

"Oh we have to go now, Goodbye Tzuyu." Mark said. After they went outside Bambam and I take a picture.

"See you around Y/n." Bambam said and closed the door.

Time passed after the practice.....

I placed the flower at Tzuyu's room. As I was about to leave Tzuyu went inside. I can feel the awkward atmosphere in here. Then Tzuyu just went infront of me and hugged me with her teary eyes.

"Y/N PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY PLEASE TALK TO ME!" She cried outloud. I can feel my clothes getting wet by her tears. I just giggled. Her actions are cute.

"Look Tzuyu you didn't do anything wrong. It's just I can't talk to you first." I said and give her a warm smile and I wipe her tears on her cheeks.

"I love you Y/n..." Tzuyu said. Oh how I wish more than a cousin/sister/friend that I love you is.

"I love you too Tzuyu, I always do." I said and went closer to her face. And......

To be continued.....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Again, sorry for the ugly story. And thank you for the reads and votes.

Should I really continue this Story?

190929