|C•9|

Yo yo yo, I'm back.

---

Y/n's POV

We went inside the car. I sat in between of Tzuyu and Sana. As time passed by went outside the car and went inside in the'r mansion. 'wow this mansion is so nice' I said to my self.

"Y/n as you can see your room is not yet done for a week so you will sleep with me in my room right?" Tzuyu said and hold mu hands. She dragged me in her room and it smell nice.

"Uhh... I miss my room! and mostly my bed!" She said and jumped to her bed. I just stared at her and just stand by the door side. And I bring down my bags in the floor.

"Oh, there's a sofa here I can sleep here, so you can have your bed all by your self." I said and smiled while tapping the sofa.

"No you're not, you're gonna sleep with me duhh." Tzuyu said and hold my arm to stand up as she dragged me to her bed to and she layed me down.

"You know you can do whatever you want here, but I will make rules." She said while her eyes was close. I faced her and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"And what are the rules?" I said and wrapped my arms around her waist. She smiled and Open her eyes. Our nose was about to touch because our face was so close.

"Rule No. 1 you need to all I command to you." She said sexily. If she's not my cousin I will kiss her. Her visuals is what guys dreamt. I just stared ar her and wait to the other rules.

"Rule No. 2, You should pay more attention than me than the others. Because you're here only for the work and to spend time with me." Tzuyu said and kissed my nose. I swear I blushed madly that made Tzuyu giggle.

"That's all, but it's not yet final. You can speak and you can have a crush on me you know we're not even blood related." She teased me that made my eyes roll.

"Eww No." I said in annoyed tone. I unwrapped my arms in her waist as I pushed her arms to unwrapped my neck. And I stand up. I just arrange my bags and I saw Tzuyu sleeping. I changed my clothes to comfortable one and went outside to get to know more the others.

As I closed the door I don't know that there's someone behind me.

"Boo." Jeongyeon scared me that almost made me sh*t in my pants.

"AHHHH!! JEONGYEON!! I ALMOST SH*T IN MY PANTS!!" I said and I playfully punched Jeongyeon who can't stop laughing.

"Sorry~ I didn't know that you're so cute when you're annoyed Y/n-nie~" Jeonyeong said. We go to the living room. They are all watching movies except for Tzuyu that is sleeping.

"Y/n-nie where's Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked.

"Oh, she's sleeping in her room. Want me to call her?" I asked and Sana stopped me.

"No, let her sleep. Sit beside me and watch movies~" She said in sweet tone and cling into my arm. As movie ends they all go to their room and Sana dragged me to her room.

"Sit Y/n-nie, you can rest, sleep here, chat with me, or you want to something else?~" She excitedly and hugged me. We lay down to her bed.

"Do you mind if I asked you some questions?" Sana said while hugging me. I feel so close to her even we just met earlier.

"Are you single? or seeing someone else?" She asked sadly. I'm single but I'm seeing someone else that made me think about Tzuyu. I'm afraid that I will fall for her because I know that she's straight and I know she only see me as her cousin or sister.

"I liked someone else. But I'm not yet sure If my feelings is final." I said sadly while thinking of Tzuyu.

"Wait. Her? Are you gay or bi?" She said happily.

"Yes. Her, And I'm bi." I said. She just stared at me while smiling cutely.

"Whoever she is. She's lucky." Sana said and give me a tight hug again.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked that make her nod.

"Tzuyu don't tell stories to me about her. Is there someone that courting Tzuyu?" I asked Sana.

"Oh there's so many. One of them is Jungkook of Bts and the other one is Mark of Got7. (A/n: I don't ship twice with other boy groups, I only ship them with each other.) There's so many man that's courting her but she always reject them. Even Jungkook an Mark is rejected by Tzuyu." Sana said that made me shookt. 'Jungkook? Mark? they have visuals that girls ar dreaming but Tzuyu rejected them, so I have a 0% chance to Tzuyu d*mn it!' I said to my self.

The door opened revealing the sleepy Tzuyu.

"Y/n what are you doing with Sana Unnie? rules ar rules~ come on sleep with me~" Tzuyu said and pulled me from Sana. And dragged me to her room.

To be continued...

----

Another ugly chapter guys!!

If not with Tzuyu, Who do you want end up with in this story?

190927