|C•4|

----------🖤----------

Tzuyu's POV

'I wonder where did Y/n go' I said to myself while looking for her. Where the hell did that girl go?

"Ummm.... Aunt you know where Y/n go?" I asked
Y/n's Mom. I was just talking to my other cousins when Y/n is out of my sight. She's always in my mind.

"I think she's in her room, you know she's always in her room" Aunt said. Should I go to her room then?

I want to spend my time here with her. So Yes. And what is she doing in her room right niw?!

I was walking upstairs slowly while looking my old house. 'I missed this, but I miss you more Y/n I wish you feel the same way'. As I was in the front door of Y/n. The door suddenly open and our eyes met, our nose is just a inch away. I was a very long staring contest, 'and I like it'.

"Ahhh... Tzuyu! Are why are you here?" The friend of her asked nervously. But I saw their hands....

........... Why do I feel so broken when they are only friends, I hope.... they are just friends.

"Umm.. Nothing... I just want to spend my time here with you Y/n~" I said and cling to Y/N's arm. I'm not that type of person but for Y/N, I can.

"Tzuyu, I want you to meet my girlfriend. Jian, I forgot to introduce her to you. Sorry" Y/n while I stop clinging to her arm. 'Why didn't you wait for me? I'm here that want to take care you forever.'

"Oh, Hi Jian! You're a lucky girl. Take care my cousin just like how she take care of me when we were only kids, Okay?" I said while giving them a fake smile. I feel so so so so so so so broken. Why are you even together?!!?!

"I promised. You know I love you're cousin so much." Jian said while clinging to Y/n's arm. Okay I'm done here. I'm very jealous right now I want to kill somebody.

"Eat again downstairs, I will just have a fresh air at the balcony." I said while walking fast. My tear escape from my Eye.

Y/n's POV

'Why do I feel so guilty after our plan worked?'

"Hey Jian, thank you for you're acting. Do whatever you want here or downstairs. I will just go to Tzuyu and check her." I said while giving her a pat on her shoulder. I really feel guilty about what we did.

"Someones feeling guilty~" She teased me and I give her a punch on her shoulder. Don't worry it's not that hard :) the punch can just end her life.

"Yahh stob it!" I said while leaving her there. I go the door of our balcony and open it. I saw Tzuyu there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued....

----------------🥺----------------

Hiii Do you think I should continue this story?

191709