|C•7|

Hi :))))

-

Y/N's POV

"HELLO KOREAAAA!" I screamed when the plane is already on the ground.

"Gosh Y/n you're too loud. Were still in this plane y'know." Tzuyu said and giggled a bit.

As we get outside of the plane. There's so many people waiting outside and one of the people caught may attention, he have a poster that Writes 'TZUYU I LOVE YOU, MARRY MEEEE!!!' is he addicted to Tzuyu that much.

"Tzuyu, I didn't know that you're popular this much." I whispered to Tzuyu that made her chuckle.

"I'm used to it. Everytime in the airport many fans are waiting for us or me." She said and raised her eyebrow.

When we are about to passed by the fanz of Tzuyu, I noticed that they have a gift, I know it's for Tzuyu. Cause who else might it be?!

"Hey Tzu, they have a gifts for you. You don't want it?" I asked her with a confused look.

"Guards will get it for me don't worry Y/n." She said and smiled warmly.

"Are you hungry? Let's go in the Starbucks." She asked me and hold my hand tightly.

"Who's that ugly girl that stealing my Tzuyu away?!" I heard one of Tzuyu fans. WTF?! As I looked back she is glaring at me. I looked at Tzuyu and looked so annoyed. UwU she's so cute when she's annoyed.

"Don't bother her Y/n, she's just jealous cause you're beautiful." She praised me and Kissed me in my cheeks, WTF AGAIN?! I felt my cheeks are burning.

"Let's go now, tomato." She teased me and I blushed more.

At the Starbucks...

"Hey, What do you want to order? don't worry my treat." Tzuyu said and give me a thumbs up.

"Same as yours if you don't mind." I said and smiled. Tzuyu ordered and we go to our seats. But........ 10 seats?! I was confused because were only 2 y'know.

"If you're wondering the others will come here later." She said and winked. OTHERS?! SHE MEAN TWICE?!

"O-others? Y-you mean T-twice??" I asked nervously. I mean who wouldn't be nervous? you will see other 8 beautiful girls!

"I have one question, are their clingy when the camera is away?" I asked in confusion. She giggled at my question.

"More clingy when the camera is away, when you get close to them be ready~" She said that made me shocked.

"I hate you for making me Once. I'm sure I will be dead if I saw them. I'm used to hate Twice." I said and playfully smacked her shoulder.

"Why would you hate Twice? huh?" she said and glared at me. That made me chuckle.

"Because you left me because of them~ But I'm proud of you cause you achieved your dreams." I said while fake crying.

"That's why you're here with me to achieved my dreams with you. And your Once now so.... we don't have a problem with that." She said. That made me proud to her. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Thank you Baby Tzu." I said proudly.

"You're Wel- Oh their here now!" Tzuyu said. Wait I'm not yet readyyyyyy!!!!

To be continued......

----

Who's you're Bias in Blackpink?

I hate this storyyyy it's so uglyyyyyy
Don't forget to watch Feel Special laterrr!!!!

190923