Part - 9

Next Day,

Naira woked up.. she felt something on her legs and waist.. she looked and saw his hand was resting on her waist and legs was tangled with him.. and was very close to her..

She removed his hand from her waist and was trying to untangle the legs by moving her legs.. to which he stirred in sleep and came more closer to her.. and again kept his hand on her waist.. her heartbeats became faster seeing the situation..

Her eyes went towards his face.. he was looking so cute like a kid while sleeping.. that she got lost in him.. and her hand touched his cheek unknown to her..

He again stirred in sleep which bought her to reality.. she immediately backoffed her hand

Naira - (in her mind) yeh Kya Kar rahi thi tu Naira.. pagal ho gayi hai Kya..

He was opening his eyes which got noticed by her so she closed her eyes immediately.. as she don't want to face him seeing their positions..

He opened his eyes and saw her sleeping (which she's not 😁) he got lost in her.. and was watching her face lovingly..

Naira - (eyes were closed n in her mind thought) Yeh Kar Kya rahe hai.. haat abhi tak mere upar se nahi hataya..

After a minute he came out of his trance and realized their position.. he took back his hand from her waist.. n untangled their legs..

Kartik - (to himself) thank God.. yeh jagi Hui nahi hai warna kitna embarrassing ho jaata..

He got up from bed.. and went to washroom.. Naira than opened her eyes..

He came out of washroom and didn't saw her in the room.. he saw balcony door open and went towards and saw her standing there and watching the view.. he stood beside her.. she saw him and they both exchanged a smile..

Kartik - Kya dekh rahi ho.. ?

Naira - view.. kitna sundar nazaara hai yaha ka..

Kartik - hmm.. main breakfast yahi order Kar deta hu..

She nooded..

After having breakfast..

Kartik - Main office jaaraha hu.. tum akele hotel ke Bahar mat jaana..

She nooded

Naira - aap kab Tak wapas aaoge ?

Kartik - shaam Tak aajaunga.. bye

Naira - bye..

•••

Afternoon,

The door bell rang.. She opened the door.. room service man came with the tray of food..

Naira - I didn't ordered

Room service - Mr. Goenka has ordered..

He kept it and left..

She smiled seeing his concern that he is busy in office still ordered food for her..

She had her lunch and now she was feeling bored sitting in one room so she thought of going out..

She went out of the hotel..

Other side,

Kartik was sitting on his cabin.. his phone rang..

KAIRA - Match made in heavenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें