:03

"Will you stop dropping me on the ground?" Chaeyoung spat.

Chanyeol grinned down at her reddened face after he had dropped her to the mat for maybe the third time that day. He honestly had lost count, really. Every time he was able to, he would just lift her up from whatever hold she had on him and simply stand up, letting go and watch her thump to the ground.

It got her angry and he loved it.

"Maybe you need to figure out a way not to get dropped." Chanyeol countered. She stood up and pushed him away from her, clearly annoyed with his antics that day but he barely moved. She was strong but he was stronger.

They had been training non-stop along with target training. Chanyeol found out that Chaeyoung was extremely skilled with knives, which made sense because she was quick. He even admitted to her that he would lose in a knife fight to her, but quickly added that was the only thing she would beat him at.

Just like she was better at playing with knives, he was better at playing with gun. Specifically his sniper. She even watched the practice and complimented him but Chaeyoung soon took her compliment back when all he did was boast about the fact she had even complimented him in the first place.

"You aren't even using technique!" She scolded.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at her dramatic cry, "Oh stop, you know I have technique."

Even with training so much together, settling into a good rhythm was sometimes difficult for them, with Chanyeol at fault. He liked ruffling her feathers to a point where she would give him the sickest treatment. Everyday he would tell himself to not be as much as a dick but the minute he would step foot into the gym and see his feisty partner, the urge to pester her took over.

Maybe it was the rise he got out of her, or her deadly sexy glare.

"You know," He continued, his classic smirk forming. "I have other techniques I've been dying to show you."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, "Bite me, Park." She snarled in disgust.

"Oh with pleasure, sweetheart."

Their harsh eye contact was broken when the sound of the metal gym door swung open, Junmyeon walking into the space. "Think you two are ready for your first operation?"

"Sure are, Boss Man!" Chanyeol exclaimed happily, his deep voice overtaking Chaeyoung's who had responded with the opposite.

Junmyeon chuckled, "It's just a simple arms deal. A secure email has been sent to the both of you with everything you need to know. Obviously, try to bring at least one back alive but if you can't, I'm not worried." He waved off.

"Junmyeon, I really don't think we are prepared enough." Chaeyoung interrupted.

One thing the Chanyeol had learned about his partner is that she was a perfectionist, which was annoying. His style was to go with the flow, and improvise if needed but Chaeyoung on the other hand always had a plan and wanted to stick to it, even if it was just training.

"Junmyeon," Chanyeol repeated in her same tone, earning an annoyed look in response from her. "We will be fine. Consider the operation ours."

Their boss looked looked hesitantly between the two before turning around on the heel of his polished shoes, "Don't let me down." Junmyeon called as her left, waving a hand in the air. Chanyeol knew that he trusted his judgment, ultimately letting them have the operation.

"If you get us killed, I swear to god I'll end you." She warned once Junmyeon had left the room.

Chanyeol made a fake bewildered face, furrowing his eyebrows, "How? We would be dead, sweetheart."