:04

"You've been avoiding me."

Chanyeol was mid jab at the bright red punching bag in front of him. He thought he had come to the training room early enough to assure they wouldn't run into each other. He had been doing it all week with no problems.

After their little argument, he had been avoiding Chaeyoung. He knew that it wasn't exactly fair of him to throw her in a plan like he did, and it also wasn't fair of him to get upset about bringing up his past when Chanyeol hadn't  explained that to her either. Except instead of throwing Kyungsoo in his face, Chanyeol wished that Chaeyoung would have asked him like an adult.

Ever since he came back, no one had. All they had done was spread rumors. Now, Chanyeol might have not told them the truth if they were to ask but if Chaeyoung had come to him, he would have told her everything. She was his partner.

But trust was something Chanyeol took seriously, even blind trust.

He didn't want to be in this awkward spot with her, but Chanyeol was stubborn and so was Chaeyoung. Neither seemed to want to give in and apologize. Avoiding her had been his way of making sure that he wasn't going to be the first to apologize, afraid that her body or gaze or beautiful eyes would crack him.

"Well, it's not like you want to be around me and I'm starting to feel the same way." Chanyeol responded to her lowly. Chaeyoung was now near where he was in the training room. Her sigh was louder than the hit of his fists on the bag when he continued.

"Jisoo and Jongdae were finally able to get into the info on the chip. They want us to go over it with them.

Chanyeol paused his punches again with a frustrated grunt, "Now?" He really just wanted to work out in peace with no interruptions.

His partner nodded, he was surprised she didn't have a snarky comeback to his attitude but she was being different than normal. They had only been in the same room for less than two minutes but he could already tell that Chaeyoung wasn't her normal self.

"Fine." He huffed, wiping the dripping sweat from his forehead with his forearm and ripped harshly at the training tape across his knuckles.

"Is this you throwing a tantrum?" Chaeyoung questioned sarcastically while he grabbed his bag from off the bench.

There she was, his snarky partner.

"Yup." Chanyeol popped back, swinging open the gym door. He heard her rhythmic steps behind him as they walked down the hallway towards the tech room, though the room was almost the size of a whole floor. Little tech minions testing or building the newest and greatest for the agents disposal.

"There you two are. Chanyeol, couldn't you have showered?" Raven haired beauty pinched her nose when he and Chaeyoung approached the Head of the Technology Department's desk.

"Oh I'm sorry Jisoo, do I smell?" He leaned closer to her, invading her personal space. Chanyeol had always had a big brother/little sister relationship with Jisoo. She had always been someone who saw past his asshole facade and actually knew what Chanyeol was like. Though, she also hadn't been told what actually happened with his last mission.

Jisoo stuck her tongue out at Chanyeol, leaning as fair as she could away from him. "Anyways, can we get to work please? Jongdae, get over here." She called out to the man who was hidden behind multiple computer screens.

"We were confused at first when we started looking to what info the chip held, especially since the guy was willing to eat the microchip to hide it. At first glance, the info on it wasn't all that special." Jisoo explained, opening up files and files on her computer screen. "It wasn't even hard to get to the info in the first place, they had no security on it."