:07

yes I put a Monster reference into this chapter. Don't @ me. Lolol

———————————————————————

"Feet off my desk, please." Jisoo scolded, pushing Chanyeol's stacked boots off with her pointer finger. His feet landed onto the concrete floor with a smack. "Why are you here so early anyways?"

"Decided to come in and workout." He shrugged his shoulders. He couldn't get much sleep anyways.

Jisoo looked away from her screens, burrowing her eyebrows in confusion. "Don't you usually work out with Chaeyoung?"

"Let's not talk about her." He muttered, focusing his sight on tablet they had taken.

"Something happened." Jisoo guessed as a smiled creeped on her face.

"Actually, nothing happened." Chanyeol corrected, turning his mouth into a frown. "That's kind of the issue." He sighed.

"What's an issue?" Jongdae chimed, walking into the tech room. Chanyeol quickly opened his mouth to respond but Jisoo was quicker, obviously too excited.

"Chanyeol has a crush." Jisoo sang, teasing him. "You owe me $100, Park."

She wasn't wrong. For the first time in his life, Chanyeol lost sleep over a girl and it wasn't due to sexual activities. It was due to the pure fact that he liked Chaeyoung. More than just to push her buttons. Their almost kiss played in his head, making him restless for most of the night. None of it mattered anyways, feelings or no feelings. She was just his partner who was possibly dating the one coworker he hated the most.

Jongdae set his laptop bag onto his desk,"Who, Chaeyoung?"

Chanyeol groaned, growing frustrated. "Will you two cut the shit and just update me on your progress? Also, Jisoo that deal was if I fell in love with her. That's much different than just a simple dick twitch." He stated, making it seem like his crush was smaller than he knew it was.

"Can't you talk about anything other than your dick?"

Chanyeol froze, it still amazed him how her voice could be so angelic yet have a bite of the devil in it. He swung around in his chair to see her walking into the tech room, dressed head to toe in black as usual. Chaeyoung in black was a deadly combo.

"The real question should be, why not talk about my dick?" He boasted sarcastically.

She crossed her arms, coming to a stop in front of him with a scowl. "Why didn't you let me know you were coming in?"

"Didn't want to ruin your morning with Jaehyun, sweetheart."

When he use to joke about her and Jaehyun, it didn't make him feel nauseous or phase him at the slightest. Though ever since the gala, and their almost kiss it was different. The sound of Jaehyun's name with hers on his tongue tasted bitter.

Chaeyoung scoffed and rolled her eyes, she didn't have to speak her annoyance to tell him that he had hit a nerve. The idea that he could be right about her whereabouts this morning clouded his mind with jealousy. He had to bite he tongue to stop himself from saying more.