:08

Alexa, play Chanyeol's rap in Freal Luv.

MATURE, possibly the most mature I've written? No babies allowed
———————————————————————

The force of his kiss push them backwards, her back colliding against the door frame. Chanyeol thought he had been the only one craving her, starving each time they bit at each other's throat but he was wrong. Chaeyoung's hands tugging and tangling in his hair hungrily, attacked every nerve of his.

He was released from her grasp, her hand sneaking behind her and opening the door with her key card. His lips kept hooked onto hers while he pushed the door open with his hand as her arms wrapped around his neck tightly. Chanyeol carried their bodies into her hotel room, allowing them the privacy they needed. The moan that vibrated in her throat triggered his own deep growl as he hiked her up against the wall roughly.

Their hands were everywhere, pulling at clothes and at each other's skin. Her lips would never let his own leave, even when he pulled away for a short breath, hers would always chase after. A little hiss of breath escaped her lips when his hands slipped underneath her tank top, finally being able the feel her smooth skin.

Chanyeol's fingers traced over the curves of her ribs while she arched into his touches, ridding her of the tank top at the same time.
The sight of her in a unlined, white laces bra gave her the look of a pure angel, just touching foot on soil for the first time. Though angels don't tip back their heads and moan when his lips latched onto the exposed flesh of her sharp collarbone.

Chaeyoung knotted her hands into the collar of his shirt and pushed him to the bed. In the past, Chanyeol had always been the one in charge but with her, it was like a struggle for power. And he was already loving every second of it.

His back touched the bed while she climbed atop him, her hands ripped down the line of his button shirt to expose his toned chest. Chanyeol leaned up, allowing her to remove his shirt completely. He pulled at the hair at the base of her neck, tipping it to give himself all the access he wanted to her neck.

She sighed sensually as her hands racked into his hair, his lips dancing over her throat. Teasing his hands over her back, Chanyeol pulled at the clasp of her bra, breaking it with a snap. Chaeyoung slid it over her arms and threw it away from them, it was unnecessary fabric between them.

"Fuck, Sweetheart." He mumbled against her lips when she took ahold of them, biting at his bottom lip. Everything she was doing, from the first time they met to now, just solidified that she was the ultimate woman. His match made in this messed up, twisted heaven.

With a swift flip, Chaeyoung now laid below him with her already swollen lips and flushed cheeks. His hands cupped her breast, capturing her lips with his impatiently. Chanyeol had wanted this, really wanted this since she refused to look at him the first day in the meeting room. However now, it had evolved into a want that he never knew existed. His finger tips craved her skin, his lips burned against her own. Nothing could ever compare to her.

In one movement, Chanyeol yanked the fabric of her jeans over her hips and down her legs, purposely taking her matching white lace with it. Her eyes fluttered up at him while he gazed down at her, ready to devour.

The look in her eyes made him groan inwardly, "You've been driving me crazy." Chanyeol whispered, unbuttoning his jeans.

Chaeyoung bit her lip, running hands up her own body, leaving Chanyeol practically breathless. "Then what are you waiting for." She breathed.

He remembered what she said before he kissed her, the moments before. Show me what I deserve. Chanyeol was going to show her exactly what she asked for and more, even with her growing impatience. His lips reached down and deeply, yet slowly, kissed hers.