Wrongly 🔑

I came to school and I almost snapped. I almost made the same mistake. I almost killed them. I almost killed them all. Why didn't I? Why didn't I live up to my name? Not the name that was given to me. That's not what it is. It's the name that I earned. The name that I deserve. The name I made for myself. Wanna know what happened? You'll hate me for it. Eh, why would I care any ways. Everyone else does. You'll just join the long line of people waiting for me to be dead. It doesn't matter to me. But anyways here's what happened.

~A couple hours earlier~

I walked into the school gates and the students ran up to me. Way way waay closer than usual. They pull out bats and steak knives. like I would let myself get hurt by these idiots. " We will kill you! Just like you killed your own mother!! " When I heard those words...

Killed your own mother
Killed your mother
Killed your own mother
Killed mother
Killed
Killed
Killed
Killed
Mother
Mother
Mother
Mother

I snapped. They started throwing things at me. I dodged them all. My eyes... They were different. I know what they looked like. I've seen them before. In my mom's eyes. That dull and pale look. Look of hate. Look of pain. I blocked and or dodged all hits that were thrown at me. It wasn't until I heard my mothers voice that I stopped myself from killing who would have been the first victim....

Lucy...

She said. I backed up. I covered my ears. No no no! She's not alive. She's dead she's dead. I killed her so she's dead and nothing can bring her back!