Epilogue 🙋

" And so Nashi, that is the story of how I met your mother " Natsu said.
" Wow! What an amazing story dad! " Nashi said. " He didn't even tell the story " Lucy pouted. " Awe don't get jealous Luce " Natsu said patting her head. " Don't do that to me! It makes me feel short! " She said. " Well, you are short. Shorter than me anyways " He chuckled. Lucy softly punched him in the chest repeatedly. " You big idiot! You may be taller than me. But I'm way scarier " She said. " No your not Luce " He said. They death glared at each other. Nashi was shaking where she stood. " Your not gonna win " Lucy said through clenched teeth. " Yeah? Tell that to me while looking in my eyes " Natsu said. " I just did " Lucy said. " Hey guys- " Gray was saying but he saw what was happening. " Again? You guys do this everyday and it's the same result, every single time! " He complains. " What do you mean? " Nashi asked. " Natsu messes with Lucy. Lucy says that she scarier. Natsu says she's not. The they do this thing. Which is I guess a death glared competition and the winner. Every single time. The 20 time, about to be 21 time champion... " He was saying then turned Nashi's head over to them. Natsu was shaking like a leaf with complete fear in his eyes. Lucy's glared darkened, and became more evil. " ... Is your mother " He finished. Nashi giggled.

Yoooo! I completed 14 chapters in Two days! New record! Anyways. Thanks for reading.