3

I hurried back to the closet and took off my pants and boxers kicking them off, almost falling from tripping over them in the process.

Scrambling back to my feet, I spread my legs leaning against the stereo nonchalantly. Desire thrummed throughout my body as I waited for Piers to take me.

It took a few minutes but Piers finally came back inside the closet with his hungry eyes set on mine. He closed the door, locking it again. This time with purpose. His eyes glazed down my body, setting me ablaze as I waited for what came next. 

"Close your eyes." 

My eyes closed, seeing darkness but waiting for the unknown. I heard some movement around me, a zipper being pulled down and a soft groan. I bit my lip in anticipation thinking he was touching himself from the sight of my aching body. The bottom half of my body waited, begging for Piers. 

"You're gorgeous." He said softly.

"Thank you." 

I took in a deep breath, trying to get a sense of what's happening. Footsteps started towards me when a handful of my hair was gripped tilting my head back. Piers's mouth was on my neck, sucking on my skin while he moved his hand to my ass and gripped it. I let out a groan and wanted more of his mouth on me. It felt like electricity zapped my body awake, filling me with sparks and intensifying my senses. 

Gasping softly, he spread one of my cheeks and whispered into my ear.

"You have a glorious arse, do you know that? I could eat you and fuck you all day if you'd let me."

On instinct, I gripped the hem of his jacket and pressed my body against his letting out a peaceful sigh. The simple touch aroused me, making the ache dim a little.

"In order for that to happen, I'd have to be jobless and that's not happening."

His chuckle vibrated on my neck. "Semantics darling."

Suddenly, two fingers touched my lips while his other hand moved away from my ass. He lifted my leg and wrapped it around his waist then whispered the same command he told me last night.

"Suck."

I opened my mouth and sucked his two fingers, lathering them with my tongue and tasted him. He started moving his fingers in my mouth while skimming his lips on my jaw. His whispering touches causing me to lean into him more but he still kept me at a distance. 

I imagined his fingers replaced with his dick, thrusting inside my mouth and going down deeper in my throat. His velvety skin with the salty taste of his precome setting me on a high. He took his fingers out of my mouth and moved it to my puckering hole then plunged them deeply inside me that caused me to jerk. 

Pier's fingers were sucked inside me so easily as if my body was made for him. I let out a groan, clenching his fingers that stayed still. 

"My, my. What a greedy little pucker you have. Perfect for me."

 "Fuck." I said in a gasp.

"That's the plan," He nipped on my jaw, his stubble scratching my cheek. The feel of him sending shivers down my spine. He turned my head towards him and I opened his eyes looking into his ocean colored blue ones. His fingers started to move in and out of me in a slow pace, dragging the pleasure. "How bad do you want my cock inside your greedy little hole, Jasper?"

To get some kind of friction, I moved my hips to the rhythm of his fingers and bit my bottom lip. 

"I want you bad. My body craves you. My hole needs you."