4

The next day, I was scared shitless. 

I tossed and turned all night thinking about Piers and what awaited at his office tonight. Constant dreams of him whipping me, cuffing my arms and legs, and making me writhe for him like a weak, desperate slave waiting to be put out my misery amped up my second thoughts about going through with this. 

I might've done a bit more research as to what BDSM entails, both soft and hard sexual acts. The hard ones scared me to shit and I couldn't sleep a wink. 

There was a video of a man whipping a woman so hard on her ass, blood started to form and she didn't even say the safe word. She wanted it to be brutal. If I wasn't laying in my bed, I would've passed out. 

I still have huge doubts but believe Piers wouldn't go that far with me for pleasure because the sex we had was already hot and dominant. Nothing too serious or painful plus he was completely in charge. Maybe I'm just working myself over a video but I can never be too prepared. 

The smell of bacon hit my nose followed by clanging and banging noises. Candance must be up and making breakfast. I checked my clock to see it was seven a.m., so she should be getting to work in about an hour. I got up from the bed, used the bathroom, and headed downstairs in my boxers. 

"I smell food."

"Hey!" Candace said, still shuffling around and turning off the stove where a pan containing delicious food was sizzling. "I'm making breakfast of eggs, bacon, waffles, and grits. Want some?"

"Hell yeah I want some." 

One of the many reasons why I love coming over Candace's house was her fantastic cooking skills. The girl grew up in New Orleans and was taught how to cook everything from scratch by her grandma and dad. Her cooking was what made people's day when they tasted it. 

She said she didn't want to open her own restaurant because of the piled on orders she would get which would make the food less authentic and fresh if she had lots of customers. Plus, she didn't trust anyone with her family's recipes. Sticking to screaming orders to chefs in restaurants was the next best thing.

"Make you a plate! I got work in an hour."

"Alright," I grabbed a plate and piled on the food until it was too heavy. Yes, I am definitely working out later today. "I have an appointment at nine tonight."

Candace stopped in midchew from eating waffles and looked at me surprised. "Wow, that's a big deal. Are you excited for the appointment?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

Laughing, I ate a forkful of eggs and grits and groaned from the blasting flavors I tasted. Damn I need to learn how to cook like her. 

"I don't know. I'm going to talk everything over to know more stuff that he wants to do to me."

"True, you can use my laptop to research more of course. This isn't something you should take lightly."

"Yeah I know, my ass is involved!" I chuckled from the comment. "Ass."

We laughed and continued to eat. 

"Just.. make sure you are happy, alright? The last thing you should do is go into this for the wrong reasons."

I nodded, knowing the wrong reasons were to do this for his benefit of continuing to have sex with me. She knew I don't want his money or special privileges. If I went into this without thinking about myself, I would be so screwed, not in a good way, and really have dick for brains.

"Always, happiness is the main priority."

"Good and if he hurts you, I don't care if he is our boss, I'll whoop his ass."