5

We headed to the elevator on our way to his penthouse.

Once inside, he swiped his keycard on the scanner and pressed 'PH'. As the elevator jolted up, I tapped my foot and leaned against the elevator seeing myself in the elevator mirrors. All four walls were mirrored with a screen above the buttons that showed the news and weather. It was all so fancy and high tech, I could never understand how anyone could install this technology in an elevator. 

Not that it mattered, of course. Everywhere I went in downtown Chicago screamed expensive, luxury, or plain old extra. What Walgreens needed that much space with a cafeteria bar, aisles of snacks, beverages, and other junk and an elevator that led to more aisles of hair products?

"Are you nervous?" Piers asked.

"A little." 

I looked up at him, his blue eyes staring at me with concern. Who was I kidding, I am so damn nervous. This was all so new to me and I was experiencing my first time doing BDSM with my boss's boss! Nervous was an understatement.

"Don't be darling. It's nothing we haven't done before but a bit more.. intense." 

He winked with a smile, making me feel a little at ease. When the elevators opened, he placed his hand on my lower back to lead me inside his suite. Walking inside, he closed the door behind us and I took a moment to be utterly dumbfounded on how gorgeous his place was. 

It was both homely and luxurious. He had a fireplace in the living room with a big plasma tv screen above it. Warm brown couches sat in an angle with a La-Z-Boy couch next to it and a coffee table in front. The kitchen was way bigger than the one in his office. It had granite marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a touchscreen fridge. Of course, the fridge was touchscreen. 

A gorgeous view of the city was shown from his floor-to-ceiling windows. What really caught my attention was a section full of wines layered in a wooden shelf. There were dozens of expensive looking wine bottles organized from taste or age or origin, I couldn't tell. 

"This is lovely." I marveled.

"Thank you. I fancy it myself," I looked towards him to see Piers licking his bottom lip while trailing his gaze down my body, his light eyes darkening. I instantly yearned for his touch on me. I wanted him as badly as he wanted me. "Damn, you're gorgeous."

Looking away from his intense gaze, I nodded. 

"Thank you."

He walked towards a hall, past the living room as I trailed behind him. There were several doors with one at the end of the hall with a lock on it and the door was colored cobalt blue. He took out a key from his pocket and looked at me with a stoic expression.

"What I'm about to show you is my playroom. I don't expect us to do anything yet, but please take a gander."

He slid the key inside the lock, turned the doorknob, and opened the door. When I stepped inside, I gasped. I looked around the room and knew Candace was right. This was some fifty shades of grey type shit.

"Whoa."

The room's walls was covered in black, plush velvet padding with various dimmer lights in the ceiling. There were four stands of whips assorted from smallest ends with a loop to largest with long strands of strings; two stands were placed next to the bed on either side and two were in front of it. A dark red, plush couch sat adjacent to the bed with a tall mahogany cabinet on the opposite side. Even the floors were dark red and two tall poles with straps at each end was next to it. 

What looked like a tattoo chair was there between the cabinet and bed with a rack of belts and handcuffs behind it. A door was in the room as well as a closet filled with silk robes of different colors, towels, a laundry basket, slippers, and boxers in different sizes.